A Somewhat Proposal

Watching as Elanor went to our room. Sighing, I realized I truly loved this woman and that I wanted to go through the mating ceremony with her. Also, that I wanted to marry her right this moment. "April, Hunter! I will be right back!" I yelled to them, walking out of the cabin. "Okay, just be back in a couple of minutes for dinner. It's going to be ready soon." April yelled back.

Walking outside, and going to Edward's cabin. Knocking on the door. Sarah opened the door, no... wait April? "Hello, Alex. What can I do for you?" She asked. Shaking my head, I sighed. "I need to get something from Edward." I said. "Okay, he is in the office. Second door to the left, down the hallway." Sarah said, letting me in. Walking down the hallway, opening the door to see Edward looking over papers. A fire was going in the fireplace on the other side of the room. "Alex, what can I do for you?" Edward asked. Spinning his chair so he could see me. "Remember before that night where I came here. After, I got the letter from Elanor. I gave you that package, well I need it back." Edward stood up with a smile. Going over to the book case, opening the hidden safe. He took out the small red box. "Here you go!" Edward said, give me the box. "Your to ask here?" Sarah asked, sneaking in. "I am... But I just don't how to yet." I said, sliding the box into my pocket. "Just be yourself when you do ask her. And I would do it soon."

That's when I heard a scream erupt in my head. Falling a little holding my head. "Alex..." Standing up, realizing what was happening. "I need to go!" I said, running out of their home. Shifting, making it their faster. Slamming the front door, hearing April scream. Looking at me as I ran to my room, going to the bathroom door. Pounding on the door, calling Elanor's name. Finally, I smashed door open. Looking at my mate with horror, and pain. I almost broke down, seeing glass everywhere. Noticing her hand was bleeding and her midnight blue eyes were red from crying. I heard her whisper something, but I didn't hear her. My wolf was in pain for seeing her like this, wanting to comfort her. Walking over to her, and picking her up quickly in my arms. Carrying on to the bed, sitting her down gently. Holding her close to me, I kissed her on the forehead. I wanted to ask what happened, but I shouldn't. So instead, I bandaged up her hand. I was telling her that she was fine. When April called us to dinner. Standing up, and walking out to where Hunter was setting up to the table. It smelt so good, in the kitchen. Thinking about what I was going to do about the proposal. I shook my head, helping set food out in the middle of the table. When I heard a door open and close. Elanor came out with in black yoga shorts and a gray long, sleeved shirt. I stared at her long legs, traveling up to her beautiful face as her black hair fell around her face. Elanor walked over sitting down in a chair. Starring at me as I sat down next to her. I grabbed her hand, squeezing it. Kissing it gently, I saw her face start to blush a little bit.

When I heard a knock on the front door. Elanor let go of my hand, jumping up yelling. "I'll get it!" Watching as she opened the door. Her face became really pale. Her jaw dropping, and stepping back. Shaking her head, and whispering to herself. Getting up and walking over to her when she passed out. I caught her in my arms, looking up to see Sarah with Edward. Shock was written all over their faces. Slipping an arm underneath her legs, carrying her over to the couch. Sitting her down and brushing away her black hair away from her face. Sarah walked over sitting in an armchair beside Elanor. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean too." I heard her whisper, staring at Elanor. "Sarah, it's fine. She is slowly recovering. She will come too in a couple of minutes. Let's continue with dinner." I said, standing up. I sat down next to Hunter, everyone began to eat. We all talked like we had known each other forever.

When suddenly, I saw Elanor getting up and staring at all of us. Sarah stood up walking to her, wrapping her into a hug. I watched them re-bond, that's when I stood up. Going up and giving them a hug. That's when all of us went into a group hug. After, a minute we all stepped away. "I love you all!" Elanor said, smiling. We then sat down, this time eating desert. It was soon time for Sarah and Edward to leave. We then said our good-byes, as they left the cabin. Then we all went to our rooms. Elanor and I went to our room, settling down on the bed. "Elanor, I want to talk to you. But first let me change." I said. She went and laid down. I went into the closet, and changing into comfy shorts. Not even caring for a shirt. I walked back out, and found Elanor sleeping, cuddling with a pillow. Sighing, and smiling. I walked over, slipping underneath the covers. Pulling her up against my body, cuddling her against me. I saw her smile in her sleep. I soon fell asleep to her breathing.