A King

It's been a couple of months since I lost Elanor to the panthers and her brother. I can feel our connection between us, but it is slowly fading. Edward's been training us, working us hard. I have become stronger and braver. Adam and Tessa have helped me through the training. I also recruited Hunter and April. Two very highly trained were-wolves. Today, Edward was having a meeting with others, I, of course, had to go because I was the soon to be King of Wolves.

I changed into black long pants and a black shirt. With a black coat, we higher wolves. I had to dress the color of our wolves, meaning all black for me. I walked out of my room. April and Hunter also moved into the cabin since joining my pack. "Hey, guys. I'm going to be gone for a couple of hours. Don't wait for me, go ahead and have dinner." I said, walking past all of them in the living room. I walked out of the cabin, walking into a blizzard. I immediately shifted, breathing in the coldness. My paws crunched underneath the soft snow. Walking along the path to the castle. I saw Thomas, his golden-brown fur, slipping through the castle door. I heard a bark behind me, turning my head I saw Edward. His gray fur almost blending in with snow on the ground. He walked with me to the meeting.

I shifted, sitting down in a chair around the circle table. Edward sat down to my left, and then to my right was Ryan. He is a couple of years older than me. Dark red hair and blue eyes. He wore a white shirt. "Here we call this meeting to discuss the war that is happening. The panthers are getting braver. Especially, the Dark Panthers that are King Hades servants for example, like Daniel. Speaking of Daniel, he has been growing stronger. Ever since Elanor went with them, every panther pack has grown stronger. I think they are somehow using her strength and magic to make them stronger." Thomas said. My mind racing with emotions about all of this. "We are going to call the other packs that are near to join together to fight. But first, we need to get Elanor back." I looked at Thomas with shock.

"How?"

 "You and your pack are going to go undercover as panthers. To sneak into the panther's hideout and rescue Elanor.  And then we will talk later about what will be next to do." I nodded my head. "How are we going to become panthers?" That's when Ryan spoke up. 

"That's where I come in. My pack and I have been researching a potion to change the color or type of cat you can become." He explained, standing up. "Please follow me." I stood up, following him down the dark hallways.

We stopped at a door at the very end and he took a key out of his pocket. Unlocking the wooden door.  As soon as we walked in, a big cloud of smoke came flying toward us. Ryan grabbed my shoulder, pushing me to the floor. "Sorry about that, sir." A young lady said. Walking over to us. "It's alright Lily. Let me introduce you to Alex. He is here to see the panther project." Her blue eyes gleamed with excitement. "Okay, please follow me." Her short orange hair whipped around as she walked to the back of the lab. "This is Kyle, he is the tester. We have tested the panther project on him before." I looked at her shocked. Lily just laughed at my reaction. "We made sure it was safe before we tested it out, Alex." A young man with brown and black hair. "Kyle!" Lily said, waving. He turned toward us. "Hey, Lily!" He then looked at me. "Hi, I'm Alex. I heard you have been testing out the potion," I said.

"Yes, I have. This potion is very different from others that I've tested. But I like to be the daredevil in projects like these." He said with a grin. "Sorry to interrupt you all. Lily please go and prepare the potion for Kyle. And Kyle please go and get ready so Alex can see what happens." Ryan said. Ryan showed me then over to some chairs. I waited for them to come back...