Panthers

The next morning, we all got ready to go see Ryan. To test out the potion, they had requested we all wore black to make the potion go smoother on us. All of us had just sat down for breakfast. "So, Tessa, since knowing that you're pregnant. I don't want you doing anything with potion. I don't want you to risk the baby or something much worse happen to either of you." I said. Tessa continued to eat her breakfast. I just hope she wouldn't be mad at me for long.

"So, Alex... Can you explain to me what the whole plan is and about how we are going to rescue Elanor?" April asked. I looked over at her, setting down my fork. "We are going to get the potion, that will take from Ryan. Which will take, so we will blend in with the panthers. Changing us into panthers for a couple of days. That afternoon, we are traveling to where Elanor is being held at the Darkling Castle. This is where King Hades is currently staying with his followers and servants. We have someone that has been working on the inside since Elanor was captured. This person will help us get in and hide until the wedding and that is when we will rescue her. The wedding is going to be private, between him and her with the priest. We are going to ambush King Hades, and kill him, getting Elanor back. And then we will return back here. That is what is happening today and tomorrow. We should probably start heading to the testing room." I said, taking my plate to the sink, rinsing it off.

Soon, we all changed, running to the building. Having the snow, and the cold breeze run through our hair before we became panther for the next couple of days. Making it to the room, Ryan was there with Edward, Lily, and Kyle. Lily was preparing seven green potions. I looked over at Ryan, confused. There was only five of us going. "Ryan, why is there extra potions?" Ryan was about to say something when Edward interrupted him. "You are taking it with you. The person working on the inside needs that and so does Elanor. " He explained to us.

"So, who wants to go first?" Lily asked, holding up the green liquid. I heard shuffling behind me and I looked back to see all of them had taken a step back. "I guess I will." I said, laughing. Walking over to Lily, taking the potion out of her hands. Taking the cork off, looking at all of them. "Wish me luck!" I said, drinking down the potion. Drinking all of it. After, a couple of minutes went by, and nothing happened. "I guess it didn't..." That's when I fell to my hands and knees. Images were flashing in front of me, that's when I felt Elanor's touch, her scent. I heard her inside of my head, I called out to her. But then she was gone.

I shifted, howling which became a roar. Opening my eyes, twitching my tail. Staring at everyone. I started to walk toward them , when I saw Adam step in front of Tessa on instinct. "Alex, shift now!" I heard Edward say, stepping up next to me. I shifted, growing taller, getting back to normal. "Who is next?" I asked. "I guess I will!" said April. Hunter grabbed her arm. "I will be fine!" She said as she kissed him on the cheek.

Grabbing a bottle from Lily. Watching as she drank the potion, going through the process I had just went through. April screamed of the pain. Adam and Edward has to hold back Hunter so he wouldn't mess up the process. After, she shifted to a panther and then to herself. They then let go of Hunter. It was soon Hunter, Adam, and Edward's turn. I stood next to Tessa, making sure she was okay while Adam went through the process. Near the end of it, I saw a tear slip from her purple eyes. Adam shifted, and Tessa ran to him. Hugging each other.

"Everyone has gone through the process. Go get prepared for the journey ahead!" Ryan said, opening the door for all of us. Walking out, I looked at everyone, shifting to the panther. Everyone followed me back to the cabin, going our separate rooms as soon as we walked in. Walking into my room to find about three people working on clean up the room. "Sorry, I just need to to get to the closet." I said, walking around everything. Getting into the closet, changing into black pants, black short sleeved shirt, and a black jacket. Packing a bag full of clothes just in case something else happened. Walking to Elanor's side and packing her a black dress, a black cloak with shoes.

Walking out, and going to the living room to find everyone there. All of us wore black, "I'm glad all of you are going to help save Elanor. I'm grateful for you all. During the rescue, we have to work together. Now, let's go!" I said. Looking at each of them, walking into the snow covered woods to the adventure that we were going to face.