Anger

I awoke in the woods, sleeping in a patch of bushes. I yawned stretching, digging my claws into the dirt. I climbed out, walking over to a stream, lapping up some water. The nice cold water ran down my throat. Looking around, not knowing where I was. So I started back, following my footprints. After, an hour of walking I heard someone howling my name. I ran toward the howling it was April.

I was almost to her when I was tackled. I immediately fought them, trying to get away. I finally realized it was Hunter. I stopped fighting, playing a wounded wolf. I yelped in pain, and that's when April dragged Hunter off of me. Laying on my side, Hunter came up to me sniffing for blood. When I jumped him, pinning him to the ground. Yelping in surprise, I jumped off of him, shifting. So did Hunter and April.

"Where were you? We looked in your room, it was trashed. Then we saw the window open, and the paw prints..." April asked, worry shown in both of them. "I was just... getting some anger out. I guess I will have to go clean up and get some new furniture. And tomorrow were going to test out a project..." They looked at me, confused. "I forgot to tell you that were going to go rescue Elanor in a couple of days."

Both of them nodded their head understanding. "Alex, we already called someone to clean up the room for you." April said. I looked at her, smiling. "Thank you. Just let me get cleaned up. Then we can either make breakfast here or go eat breakfast with Tessa and Adam." We then made our way back to the cabin. Walking in, seeing that the fireplace was going. I walked to my room, slowly opening the door.

The room was horrible, and the bad thing was I don't remember this happening at all last night. Walking around all the broken furniture, my bed was standing at least. In my closet, nothing was touched. I looked at Elanor's clothing. Wanting her back...

I grabbed a black shirt, and jeans. Then I traveled to my bathroom. Taking a quick shower. After, I changed I walked out to the living room. April changed into a gray dress, putting her white hair up into a bun. Hunter just put on a more heavier jacket.

"Have you decided on what were doing for breakfast?" I asked them. "Can we go eat breakfast with Adam and Tessa." April said. I nodded, smiling. "Okay, let's go." Shutting the door behind us, we left walking through the snow. Making it inside to the infirmary. I lead them to the room, they were staying in.

Adam and Tessa were packing up their belongings when we walked in. "Hey! What are you guys doing here?" Tessa asked, hugging each of us. "We came to see if you guys wanted to have breakfast with us?" April said. "Okay, well then let's head to breakfast before it closes."

We all walked down to breakfast. Hanging out, relaxing before we try out the potion tomorrow...