A Wedding To Die For

I woke up to a servant, walking in with a gown. My wedding dress, my heart crumbled at the thought. Standing up, I went to the bathroom, getting dressed and doing my hair. Putting my black hair, in a curly bun. With jewels clipped in it. Slipping a wedding gown, flowing down to the floor. It was stunning, but my heart still broke as she put the veil on me. Looking in the mirror, I looked horrible. Bags underneath my eyes, bruises and cuts along my arms. I was paler, from not being outside in days. A tear slipped down my cheek, brushing it away with my hand.

Too soon, another servant came to collect me. "I'm here to escort you to the ball room." I nodded my head. As we were walking down the hall, I closed my eyes and made a wish that I would make it through this.

*******************************************************************

I heard the sound of people coming our way. I looked over at Adam. Nodding, when I saw her. Elanor... My heart broke. I could tell she had been crying. That's when I felt the bond start to grow stronger every step she took. In my head I whispered, " Were here! Be strong! I love you..." I saw her head go up, looking around. Opening the door for her and Sarah. Looking in I saw Hunter up next to the pedestal. A man with a white hair in a tux stood next to Hunter. Knowing that must be King Hades. I heard myself growl. Adam looked at me. Shaking his head, as we closed the doors.

*************************************************************************

As I was walking, I felt something in my heart start to grow. I heard him, it calmed me down. Looking around, I realized it must have just been my imagination. The guards opened the doors. Seeing the priest and King Hades standing there. Instead of walking down the aisle to a man who looked at me with love and tenderness. I'm walking to someone who'd rather twist my arm than place it on his. Tears started to run down my face.

Finally, making it to the end. King Hades took my hand. "Are you ready, my dear?" King Hades asked and, without waiting for me to answer asked the priest to start. Zoning out in the beginning, until we came to vows. Suddenly, the room shook from an explosion. Falling to the ground, I heard yelling. Weapons few through the air. Daggers flew around everywhere. King Hades picked me up off the floor. King Hades gripped my arm and laughed, "Greetings, Wolves. You must have received your invitation." He said. All of my friends looked at us.

"You will wed her over my dead body." Alex threatened. King Hades shrugged. "As you wish." All of them attacked at once, not missing any blows to King Hades. I felt his grip on me loosen, and then I was free. That's when I used my new powers, making the candles in the room grow. The flames going higher and higher. King Hades raised his arms and tried to blow them out with a brisk wind, but the flames only rose higher.

That's when I saw Sarah come up, and stab King Hades in the back. I was so shock, I lost control on the flames. Making half the room be set on fire. King Hades smacked Sarah from him landing on Edward. Both of them falling against the wall. "Everyone step back!" I screamed. Calling upon my powers again, I shot several lighting burst into his body. Hearing him scream in pain, falling to his knees. King Hades body twitched and bucked, and I momentarily turned away, not wanting to watch. Somehow King Hades had managed to get his hands free, and his power start to take over me. It felt like he was scratching me, ripping skin with his claws. Groaning, I wrapped my arms around my body, staggering and panting at the pain. Alex dashed to my side to catch me in his arms before I fell. "I've got you, Elanor." Alex whispered softly. That's when Adam and the priest began to shoot arrows at him.

Incredibly, King Hades was still alive but in terrible agony. I then used my powers again to wrap him up in the rug that was on the floor and again setting him on fire. Recovering enough to move, I yanked on Alex's shirt. "Let's go!" I pressed, unable to witness the scene any longer. Alex then picked me up, running out in the hall. The other following us. And that's when I passed out...

***********************************************************************

Watching Elanor kill King Hades and then have her pass out in my arms almost broke me. All of us running down the hall to the room we had stayed in earlier. "How are we getting out of here?" I asked. As we all stood in the room. "Like this!" Sarah said. When a light enveloped us into darkness. The next thing I knew we all stood in the throne room where Tessa had all the other King's pinned up in the corner. Hearing us, she turned around with a smile. "Your all safe!" She said. Running to Adam. I looked down at Elanor, knowing we were all safe for the moment...