Mysterious Powers

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. "Yes..." I said, yawning. It was Sarah, "I'm sorry to wake you but your breakfast is here." I opened the door for her as she rolled in a cart of delicious smelling food. Closing the door behind her, noticing the guards were still there. I walked over, sitting down on the couch as Sarah laid out the food.

Suddenly, I heard my stomach growl. I looked up to see Sarah staring at me. We both busted out laughing, I then dug into my breakfast, eating everything. I knew I was getting my appetite back. After, I was finished Sarah started to clean up. "So, do I have anything planned today?" I asked her. "I don't think so, and King Hades said you can go do anything you want but you have to have the guards with you." I groaned, slumping back. "I hate them though..." I mumbled. Sarah laughed at how I was acting. "Maybe, I can ask King Hades if I can be your bodyguard." Sarah suggested. I jumped up, " Really that would be amazing!" I squealed. "Okay, let me just drop this stuff off at the kitchen and then I will go ask him." Sarah said, opening the door. Walking out with the cart. Closing the door behind her, I ran into my closet.

Picking out an outfit, when suddenly something changed. I felt the bond between Alex and I change. I heard his howl change into a roar. Watching through his eyes as he changed. "Elanor..." I heard him call out for me. But I was already being pushed back to my body. Gasping for air, I returned back to my body. I heard Sarah yell my name, and I then felt arms pick me up. Looking up to see red eyes staring at me. I then passed out...

I woke up to a cold water towel being placed on my forehead. Opening my eyes to see Sarah. She smiled, "Hi, Elanor..." I looked around realizing I wasn't in my room. I was in a hospital bed, a curtain was circled around my bed. "Where am I?" I asked, sitting up. "You are in the medical hall." That's when the curtain opened and King Hades walked in. I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep. Slowing down my breathing. "Sarah, how is she? Do you know when she will wake up?" I heard him ask. "She is doing good, but the doctors don't know when she will wake up. Also, they don't know what caused the explosion in her closet." Sarah said.

I was stunned about what she was saying. That's when I remembered what King Hades said the other night about that I have powers. I grew worried and scared about the strength of my powers that were hidden inside me. "When she does wake up, she will be staying in a different room. Her old room is being remodeled. Also, you will be with her twenty-four-seven. I do not trust the guards with her." King Hades said, leaving the little curtained room.

Opening one eye, looking at Sarah. She laughed at me, "I can't believe he didn't see you." I laughed, sitting up against the pillows. "But, Sarah what did he mean about the explosion and the remodeling of the room... Sarah, what did I do?" I asked, staring at her. She sat down on the edge of the bed. "Elanor, when I left, going to the kitchen and then to King Hades. When we heard an explosion. We ran toward your room, the room was on fire. King Hades controlled the fire with his powers. Looking for you, finding you in the closet passed out. One thing that was weird was a shield was surrounding you. Protecting you from the fire. We then brought you here, King Hades is thinking..." She said, sighing. "What?" I asked, grabbing her hand. "He is thinking about keeping you in his chambers." I looked at her, "No..." I whispered. "That's why I convinced him to let you stay with me." I gasped, hugging her to death.

"Thank you, again." She hugged me, tighter. "Well, since your awake. Let's get you into my room." I stood up, with help from Sarah. Walking out of the infirmary, down a darken hallway. Walking to the back to the way we go to my room. We passed the room I was staying in to the room next to mine. Sarah opened the door, the room was exactly like mine. But her colors were golden-red. Heading to the couch in front of the glowing fire. That's when there was a knock on the door. Sarah was walking to get it, when it was slammed opened and in walked in Studmuffin and Honeybun. Smiling at us, I knew this was going to be trouble.