Studmuffin and Honeybun

I woke up to knocking on the door. I stood up stretching to the door. My two guards were still there, but so was Sarah. "May I come in?" I nodded, opening the door a little wider. Then closing the door behind her, "I came to refresh-in you up before you go to dinner." She motioned for me to sit on the couch, the fire had gone making the room a little chilly now.

Sarah sat down beside me, taking my hands in hers. "Elanor, I want to warn you that you may not like what is going to happen at dinner tonight. The King may do things, and you may not live. I just wanted you to know." Sarah then leaned in whispering in my ear.

"We are coming, stay safe. Keep going, don't give up. Soon..." I gasped at her words. I just nodded, not wanting to cry right now. "Come, we need to go before they get worried." She said, walking to the door with me behind her. Walking out, down the hallways, the two guards escorting me while Sarah lead us.

Other guards opened the doors for us, leading us into a grand dining hall. No one was in the room, except for us. "Here we are, King Hades will be with you shortly." Sarah said, leaving me with my two grumpy guards. I turned around to face them. "Soo... Studmuffin, Honey Bun... are you the King's bitches or something?" I asked with a grin.

"Shut up..." Studmuffin growled at me.

But I just continued. "So, I'm guessing that's a yes." I said laughing.

When suddenly I was on the ground. Holding my hand against my stinging cheek. A tear slipping down my face. Honey Bun was about to hit me when a booming voice yelled out.

"Stop! Don't you touch her again. Both of you leave!" This mysterious yelled.

I grabbed onto a chair, picking myself up. I looked up to see a man with white hair and blood red eyes. I gasped, almost falling when he smiled. Instead of normal teeth they were razor sharp.

"Hello, Princess Elanor. I am King Hades." I couldn't say anything. I just stared at him, scared for my life...