Description/notice

Holla my dear armies and non armies fellows  .

This is my first ever story book of bts (I had started to write this story on my other account where I left in mid because my phone got chanced and I forgot my password and had to create a new account , and here I am )

Three things inspired me to write this story are
1. The 5% of this story is related to a real life . (That's where I got the idea to start the story and rest of 95% are of my imagination)

2. When I shared the story with my 2 of closest people ,they had tears in their eyes and sad I should go for it
Warning - this story would have some heart breaking 💔 scenes  with some mature scenes . (Hold the seats)

3. The writing is kind of a therapy, it gives some kind of relief from the hectic life , so I write.

4. The main reason for choosing bts members is (I am army 😂 of course )and other reason is because this 7 boys brought some kind of different vibes in life , i feel a connection when I write about them and it would be easier for the readers to imagine the male protagonists.

                              *Plagiarism*

Translation or re writing of this story in any site is strictly prohibited so beware .plagiarism is a crime , I will not tolerate.

This story contain lots of emotions , I promise you would be loving it , so give the book a chance and as a quote goes by

        Never judge a book by its cover
                      (Give it a try )

                      **************
                       Description

Jungkook eyes glued at the people who was standing at his front , her rose -dumpling shaped cheeks which were stained with some flour , her hair was tied up in a messy bun while some strand of hair were turned white with the flour . Jungkook recalled on the scene he encountered when he walked in . He literally saw her all upon her so called ex - taehyung .

She could never have moved on from her ex , all this time she was with him was her compulsion . She never loved jungkook , she just made him to fall for her and left him when he needed her the most .

Jungkook felt a pang on his heart , he clenched his fist tight to hold himself at place , trying to control himself from breaking the bones of the man who was standing in front of him with same amount of flour smeared over his face and head ,while his lips curled to a sly smirk .

"Wow , after all bitches deserve the bastard" jungkook lips curled into a smirk . He crossed his legs and eyes the female who just stood there , she was his wife , she belonged to him yet she was in embrace of some other man . She was his property, she was his life , she was his women ..that's what he thought . "Here" Jungkook throwed the divorce paper at the coffee  table , eyeing the female  whose orbs were staring at the paper that he just throwed off .

"Finally a proper end" jungkook lips were turned in a mocking smile . Each word that spat out his mouth were filled with venom . Jungkook stood up , correcting the crumbs of his coat . His polished heel shoes echoing the serene room as he walked near the female .

"This is what you wanted and here"he wanted to scream out and say her to tell a NO, he wanted her just to say that this isn't what she wanted and she still loved him , he died to hear that but his little bit of hope died when he saw a radiography picture in her hand , his eyes narrowed , eyebrows knitting to get a good sight of the picture when she crumbled the paper and hold behind her hand , he couldn't get a clear picture of what was that , his heart assumed it to be a pregnancy positive test which almost gave him a heart attack , because he knew if she was pregnant then the baby definitely didn't belonged to him as they never had sex and that left him with only one thought .