23| This is the moment.

"You cannot be here, you have to leave right now." Ms. Kate said.

"Fine I'll go check out my judges table." Lucien said smirking.

"Rehearse, use the time, I'll be right back." Ms. Kate said, going away quickly.

"Places, Noah I know you dance with Kai. Guys anything with Kai, pretend she's here. I know she knows the dance perfectly, what's more important  is that her ankle is iced." Giselle said, and everyone nodded as we walked to our spots.

-

KAI

We were all on the stage, waiting for the curtains to rise.

My brace was on, and I was ready to dance. I only had 10 minutes to quickly practice since I didn't get to rehearse with the team but honestly I felt good.

We were going first against Sweeden, and then the curtain rose and the music started.

Me and the girls all danced, with these puppet line strings attached to us.

Basically West was our puppeteer, and the rest of us were all puppets.

Our partners were above us on this large prop set we have, meaning Noah was right above me.

I had a green tutu on, and the girls all had a bunch of other colors.

We started to dance, the song a bit slow at first and then it started to pick up.

The girls and I did an in since arabesque reaching out, and the guys all came down from the top, leaving West up here.

I leaped from out of my section, Sierra who was on the opposite side doing it with me.

We all the couched down, West jumping down from the top and rolling.

As the dance started, it was like everything was coming full circle.

I've come so far, from just being in J-troupe to now being in A and on the internationals stage.

So has the rest of the group, we've had so much drama and finally we were here, the moment.

The main dance was going well, and I could feel the audience loving us energy.

As the guys flipped, and this tricks on the stage, the girls and I all did our part, completely in synced.

The l small hip-hop part started, and I was right in the front of the group.

Forget my ankle, I couldn't tell if it was hurting or not because I was grinning from ear to ear just because I was dancing.

Then our partner parts came, and I went over to Noah.

The gusy fake controlled all the girls, and then lifted us up twice.

After than was hee main hip hop part, where West shinned even more then he already was thos entire performance.

West danced through the lines of boys and girls, flipped in the middle of stage as we did a synchronized dance.

We all met up at the front, all being force as we danced.

The dance started to come to the end as Noah picked me up, and the guys did it with the rest of their partners.

I did an ariel to the end of the stage, as the guys all did their flips in the middle.

The non flippers climbed up to the top, doign ballet steps.

Gisellle and I met each other eyes, nodding at each other from opposite sides of the stage.

We both did a round off back handspring combo across the stage, her's ending with a step out and mine with a layout.

Because that was a landing from high up, it put a lot of pressure on my ankle.

I swear I heard something crack, but I shook it off and ran towards our large prom, climbing slight up the ladder as West started his ending dance.

We all pretending to die, us all going limp or even laying down.

I went limp over the ladder I was climbing, and West did towards the end.

The moment was over, and the dance was too.

The audience got up, cheering and screaming loudly.

I could feel chills going down my spine, or maybe that was the pain I was feeling.

Everyone started to get up from their poses, and I started to get off the ladder limping.

"Kai, let me help you." James said, holding me and helping me walk.

We all bowed, and then the citation started to go down and he continued to help me walk.

I thought even though my injury was slowly getting worse throughout the entire internationals competition the brace would help.

Believe me, it was. Up until now, but why you ask?

There was nothing for it to brace, my ankle was already a goner since after the semi-finals dance and this dance just ruined it. 

"Kai's ankle." James said, as he sat me down. "Yeah I know, I could see it as soon as she got on that stage. But we have to wait till we get back to Toronto because your parents have to be there for something like this." Ms. Kate said.

"In the meantime." She saidagain, bringing out crutches.

"Oh thank you." I said, and Noah want to go and get them for me.

"Kai, you have to stop being so brave." Eldon said. "I agree, we don't need you being this hurt." Max also said.

"You guys know I can't help it." I said, laughing a bit.

"We know kai, our amazing but stupid daredevil." James said putting his arm around my shoulder and teasing me.