7 || Peter Parker

————
Kailani's POV
—————

It was about 3 and a half weeks since my ankle sprain. It was basically healed, I was in the backyard doing cartwheels to see how it feels when I land. It didn't hurt, but I also wasn't cleared.

I'm not dancing because I accidentally left the studio, if I said it was a joke Noah would most likely told Abi then I would've seemed weak.

Chloe left the studio after she got a role in the nutcracker, so the team is left with 11 dancers.

They probably already found a replacement. Next thing you know when I was upside down in a cartwheel I see James running over to me.

"Kailani hey." I fell back onto the grass in shock. "No I'm not rejoining A-Troupe."

"That's not what I came to ask you." "So what is it James." "As you might know it's Riley and I's anniversary, I have no clue what to get her." "So why do you come to me?" "Because you're her sister!"

"Well, I can't tell you exactly what she'll like but she likes stuff from the heart." "From the heart? Kai that doesn't help!" "Figure it out James." He rolled his eyes."How's your ankle?" "Healing, I'm not clear yet."

"So can you come back to A-Troupe, we need someone in Chloe's spot." "Like I told you once before, I'm not coming back to The Next Step. Ask Hunter to take my place, bring up a B-Trouper. Bring up Richelle, there are a lot of dancers and TNS, good dancers. You don't need me." I pat his back and got up to go into the back door.

————

It was about an hour after I came back inside and I was very thirsty.I went downstairs to see nothing to drink in the fridge.

"Emily!" I yelled. "What!" She yelled back. "Do we have anymore juice?!" "Took the last of it! Sorry!" Great now I have to go to Hidalgo's.

I went up to my bedroom and threw on some random clothes I found in my drawer. Along with my black and white converse.

Then I placed my bus pass in my pocket a lot with my wallet and phone. I took a glance at my crutches, I don't need them. Right?

I walked to the bus stop that was 3 minutes from my house, I waited for the bus that goes near the building where TNS is

I walked to the bus stop that was 3 minutes from my house, I waited for the bus that goes near the building where TNS is. Then I would walk across the street.

Finally after what felt like an hour of waiting the bus came, I sat in the back until I felt my phone ring. Of course it was Emily.

"Kai where did you go?" "I'm on the bus going to Hidalgo's because mom and dad aren't home and I need juice to drink."

"Well can you get me something too, and some French fries." "Seriously Em." "I'll pay you back I promise." "Alright bye." "Thanks sister." Then I hung up on her.

I walked off the bus when I arrived and went across the street. I went down the steps to Hidalgo's after taking a look at Studio A, oddly it was empty.