5 ||Jealousy, Jealousy

————
Kailani's POV
—————

Since Eldon challenged West to audition for The Ballet de la Reine touring company, Chloe decided to help him so she set a mock ballet class to help West get ready for his audition and she asked Noah, Me and Abi to help. Why Abi though?

Noah and I were on one bar and Abi was in the other. Noah was leaning over staring at Abi the whole time.

"Happy to help out my fellow man." He said. "You're not even close to a man Noah." I responded. He nudged me to stop.

He was estatic when he learned Abi was on B-Troupe. She should be down in J not B. I'm pretty sure he doesn't care if West learns Ballet or not, he just wants to be around his little crush. I want West to learn, he taught me a lot of hip-hop so now I can return him the favor and teach him some of one of my styles.

"Chloe, Kailani come here." Noah said bringing us to the edge of the bar. "I need you to do a favor for me." "Mhm" Chloe said, "whatever I do, make me look good. In that direction." He whispered pointing at Abi stretching. "Okay?" "Okay Noah." Chloe said smiling. "Okay Kai?" "Sure..." I lied.

There was no way I was going to make him look good. I was going to baby him and make him look stupid. I mean he asked me, just I don't want to. "Just make sure you guys are warmed for when West gets here."

Then west burst through the doors, "Yo! Okay Chloe, it's a party! Abi, Noah. My girl Kailani!" He said doing a handshake with Noah and ruffling my hair. "Hey! I just straightened my hair this morning!" I said annoyed.

"West. This is a ballet mock audition. Ballet is much more refined, instead of saying what's up try saying. 'Good Afternoon friends'" Chloe said.

"Good afternoon." He spoke to Abi. "Good afternoon my friends." He said to Noah and I. "Great let's start with a stretch at the bar"

"Ready, five, six, seven, eight." Chloe said as we went into second position with our arms. "Grab the heel, one two, stretch three, to the side five six, that's it seven eight, repeat one." I looked forward at Noah going higher than I've seen him just to impress Abi.

"Good job Noah you're so cute!" Chloe said squeezing his cheeks. She was trying to embarrass him too. "I'm not cute!" He said pushing her hand away. I said Abi looking at him weird laughing. "My little ballerina!" Chloe spoke. "Ugh" Noah groaned.

"Noah you're adorable. Like when you got Peanut butter on your face in J-Troupe during lunch!" I said. "That never happened! I'm not a messy eater!" Abi laughed again.

"It's a very uncomfortable second position. So let's stretch our knee, point, and let's carry our arm up to fifth." "And Now Hold." Chloe said. "Okay, you just have to let me know like when oka-" Then Chloe dropped his foot down.

"Hey, I'll show you bro just watch. Watch this." Noah said. He went against the bar and started to do the leg hold, while looking and smiling at Abi.

West started looking between Noah and Chloe. C-C-Chloe do you see this! You're supposed to be teaching me and not making me feel inferior. Okay?" West yelled. Abi had stopped and was now looking at Noah.

"No no Noah you're doing it wrong. Like so." I said embarrassing him more. I did the leg hold then let go of the bar. "See simple." "West you have to engage your core, and squeeze so you don't fall. And just stretch so you can bring your leg higher." I said.

"See Noah! Kailani know how to teach! She showed me and then told me how to improve. Disgrace!!" West yelled again making Noah more embarrassed in front of Abi. Everything going accordingly to plan.