19| Turner boy

NOAH

Giselle was in a dance captain meeting, and all of Tns was waiting for her to come back so we can find out what the next round was.

Kailani and I were sitting next to each other, her legs thrown over mine.

"Kai, be honest with me. Is your ankle feeling better?" I said, suddenly concerned.

"Noah, look it's hurts sometimes but then I ice it and it's perfectly fine. I'm icing it whenever i get the chance. And i'm not in the next dance, so
I have about about 2 more dances left." Kai said, putting her hand on my chest.

"I promise you, I'll be okay." She said smiling, while leaning closer. "Okay." I said leaning in as well, and our lips met.

We were broken apart quickly when Giselle frantically came in, "Guys guys come here."

Everyone gathered around a single table, and Giselle stood in front of it.

"How many pirouettes are you at now?" Giselle asked, looking at Eldon.

"uh..Twenty-seven?" Eldon said. "Well if we want to make it to the round, we need as many as you can muster.." Giselle said.

Max and I looked at each other, knowing about the bet James and Eldon had and the amount of pressure Eldon has now.

Basically the next round, is a mystery song round. So the 5 person dance everyone prepared, is going to be danced with the same music for every team and not the one you chose before.

So, each team chose a person to turn, and the team who's person turns the longest gets the longest amount of time to rehearse with the song.

-

It was not later in the day and then it was time for everyone to start turning.

"Yo Kai, text me who gets out as soon as they do, okay? I have to go practice." James said, and Kai nodded.

"You think Eldon can do it?" I asked my girlfriend who was standing next to me.

"Of course, it's Eldon. What can't he do." Kai said. "Keep a girlfriend..." I said quietly.

"Ow!" I shouted, as Kai hit me. "You're about to have the same problem." She said.

"Gosh I'm sorry." I said rubbing my arm.

The turner from the Poland team came over, and said something like to Eldon in polish.

"This is the almost boyfriend." The woman next to him said.

"ugh, I don't want to hear this right now." Eldon said, flicking him off.

Kai told me that James told her that he told Eldon that if he wins this he can date Thalia, so everyone was excited for two reasons.

"Thalia, go pump him up." Kai whispered to his friend and then Thalia went.

Eldon and Thalia were talking, and then suddenly Eldon was really pumped up.

"Everyone take their places." One of the heads of the competition said into the mic.

"5..4..3...2...1"

Everyone started turning, and honestly everyone was very good.

If you're the first person to fall out, your team will be the first to go on the stage without hearing the music at all.

Cape Town was the first one, and people clapped even though we all new they were automatically not going to win this round.

"Come on Eldon..." Kai said, taking out her phone and texting James.

"South Africa just got out. 100% not going first 😝" Kai texted him.

"Really that emoji?" I said laughing at the message.

"YES ELDON!" James texted back, and as Kai looked back up another person fell.

"Who was that?" She asked me. "Italy." I said and she nodded.

She texted James quickly, and then looked back up to watch.

A girl in Germany did a leg hold in her turn which wasn't very smart, and she fell out.

"That was really dumb. Why would you do a leg hold." I said, shaking my head.

"You're so right." Kai said as she looked down again to text James.

Sweeden was out next, and everyone was really dropping like flies. But lucky for us, Eldon was still turning.

The girl from England collapsed, and Kai cheered out loud on accident.

"Kai." Ms. Kate lectured, trying not to encourage bad sportsmanship.

"Sorry.."

Kai texted James again, and then she looked back up at the turning.

Poland was out next, and Eldon started to smile, and he slowed down his pace so he can beat the last person who was Jamaica.

The person from Jamaica's arms were getting floppy, and Kai started to smile. "Look at her arms, she's gonna fall."

"Kai, you can't tell just by her arms." I said, shaking my head.

"4..3..2...and....1."

Right after she said 1, the person from Jamaica fell and Eldon was left spinning.

He collapsed on the ground and we all ran towards him, helping him up.

Thalia ran into his arms, and then we all walked away from them.

They hugged again, at least for the first time as a couple.

"They want to be us so bad." Kai said, shrugging. "I know right." I responded