2 ||Challenge Me, I dare you

My eyes were still watery after Hunter wasn't chosen. I wanted to choose him but I couldn't be biased.

Every time I though of him it brought tears to my eyes. "Abi" Eldon said off a paper. "I've seen her dance, she's good. It would be cool if she makes the team with us."

"Yeah so I can punch her square in the face."
"You can't do that!" "What's stopping me Noah. Hm?" Before he could answer Abi called his name.

"Ha!" I said pretty loud as everyone was clapping. "He jinxed it. Now she won't be on the team, he's obviously going to win. He's Noah." I whispered to Richelle as we both chuckled."

————

It was about 10 minutes into the hour so I went to check up on Noah. He was talking to Abi. "I have a cat" I sighed and wakes towards him.

"Noah, no offense but I'm pretty sure nobody cares about your cat Montevideo. No go rehearse and stop flirting or trying to flirt with the enemy."

I said grabbing his shoulder and pulling him away from Abi. "If I come back and you're not rehearsing I will smack you harder than I smacked you last year. I know it was hard, I heard it." I said as I left. Abi smiled at me and I turned to her and fake smiled at her.

Finally time was up and Noah was going first. He had amazing technique and was sharp on all his flips, turns, and jumps. It was definitely the best I've ever seen him dance.

He's going to be just like Eldon one day, maybe even better. Dance wise of course.

Once he finished we all clapped and winked for him. "Still don't know why Abi hasn't ran out the room yet." Richelle whispered as she was clapping. I raised my eyebrows in agreement to her statement.

Abi was pretty good I must admit. She did a leg kick into a split. Was it enough to beat Noah? No. She's too ballet. What do I mean by that you ask. Let me explain.

Chloe for example, is a mostly ballet dancer but she can flip. I've seen her to back handsprings and aerials. At least she does more. Abi put no tricks. Just legs, arms, legs, arms, turns, splits, leaps, more legs.

I could fall asleep if I wanted too. But Riley said I should keep my rudeness down. I can be a very rude gal. Flips keep the energy in the room up, which is why there was barely any cheering in her performance, she only did a front walkover. I don't even consider that acro. It's so easy.

At the end she stumbled on her leap and Richelle and I turned our heads laughing. "What did I say Kai." Riley whispered to me. "I'm sorry." I said still chuckling.

"So what do you think guys? Who wins. "Noah!" We all said including some Elite pointing at him. He smiled and walked back over. "Lucky you. You have a guaranteed spot." I said to him.

Then Noah remembered he had to pick the next name so he went over to Phoebe who was now holding the hat. "Kailani." A-Troupe clapped. "Yes!" Riley yelled.

I reached in the hat and pulled out a paper, "Mariah?" A girl walked out. "Shoot." I mumbled. "Long time no see." She spoke to me.

"You know the drill. 1 hour."  Mariah and I competed against each other at a small competition when I was in J-Troupe, I won even though I stumbled but I added it to my dance as apart of the storyline.

She thought I cheated for this reason, so she said "when I see you again I will beat you, and embarrass you in front of everyone you love."

Again, this is where my confidence goes down. I was choreographing a dance to Let the Music Take Over, it was going really well and I was pulling out my best tricks. Not because I wanted a spot, well yeah but mostly because I can't let Mariah win.