15| We gotta go.

Kailani

James, Eldon, and I were waiting for West and the tour guide at this stop. I was dragged with them to go to the Everglades, I do not want to go.

"Where's the tour guide, he's supposed to be taking us." Eldon said throwing his hands up in the air. "I don't even know, West organized all of that." I said.

"Today's gonna be a bad day, I can feel it." Eldon randomly said. "How can you just...feel it." James said, sounding annoyed.

"My lucky coin senses are going off." "Hey, Noah's already our spideman, he has the spider-senses." I said.

"Lookie, lookie, lookie, here. You see what I got." West said coming to us, and my eyes widened when I saw what he was holding.

A full on alligator. "Where did you get an alligator from." I said moving closer to James. I hate alligators, with a strong passion. "You guys want to touch it."

"No." James and I said in sync. Then Eldon touched it. "Surpisingly soft." West said, and Eldon agreed. These dudes are literally nuts.

"You guys my next tour?" A very old man came and said to us, taking the alligator from West. "Yes." West said excitedly.

"I've got a million question about the tour." West said as we started walking, following the tour guide. Eldon stood back looking at the alligator in the cage.

"Eldon let's go!" I yelled and he scurried to follow. This was going to be one tour.

-

The tour was fun and all, but I hate boats I hate water, so I don't know why I'm here. We came across and alligator and it just stayed there staring at us.

The Everglades are cool, just kinda creepy. Its like someone grew out their lawn, and then flooded it.

Worst part, there were alligators everywhere, and it was scary. Then we stopped ad this area. "So, why'd we stop?" James asked.

"See the island over there, yeah it's called cocoplum island." The tour guide said. West and Eldon started mocking the name and laughing. "Why is it called cocoplum?" I asked since that's such a random name for an island.

"It was named after a girl who was the only one to survive the night of the horror of the alligators." He responded.

"Wait, what?!" James said as we all suddenly turned to our guide, Jesse. "There was a 12 grade prom group out here at night, next thing you know they were lost and couldn't find their way back out."

"Then they found the island, and they went on the island and figured they'd be safe their for the night. Little did they know the island was surrounded by alligators. One by one at night the alligators picked them off."

I cringed at the image that was forming in my head, and so did Eldon. "All you could hear was the terrible cries and screams of the people, and the splash of the water all night long." "And by day cocoplum was the only one that survived the night of the alligators." Jesse finished.

"Yup nope, going back to the hotel. We're turning back, no more tour no more nothing, let's go." I said rapidly, that story freaked me out so badly.

If a guy is supposed to be promoting the everglades, why would he tell us a story, very creepy story might I add that's probably gonna scare me for the rest of my life.

"Are you serious?" Eldon asked. "That's kinda scary thought." West spoke. The boar started up again, thank god we were leaving.

As we started to go back the engine started sputtering and we stopped, in the middle fo nowhere. "Uh, what's wrong?" I asked scared.