"I did but that wasn't the point Seokjin." he rolled his eyes "I'll never understand you guys."

"You guys? Who else is there?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"You know what I mean."

"Oh okay. Why are you so grumpy today?" I asked sipping my coffee.

He laughed awkwardly. "Me grumpy? No way." he laughed again.

"Are you hiding something Seokjin? There was someone upstairs with you? Isn't it?"

"Even if it was why are you interrogating me? It's not like I am hiding your enemy or something. Wait.... Don't tell me you are being overprotective and jealous over me because you are still my paper fiancé or perhaps you've fallen in love with or something..... " there he started rambling again. Typical Seokjin.

I laughed lightly, "No Seokjin, I just want you to be safe. You have a good heart and people are so cunning. I don't want you to be heartbroken over some douchebag."

"No there is nothing like that and he is just an acquaintance."

"You are inviting acquaintances in your home now that's well..... New...."

"I just have his shirt which I wanted to give him bac....."

"You wore his shirt? You wore an acquaintance's shirt? Who is in your apartment as we are speaking now? Alone?" I like to push his buttons.

"Stop it Min Yoongiiiiiiii...... I happened to be at this event and my shirt got torn off and being a gentleman man, he lent me his shirt and he is a regular at my cafe and he is harmless to me. Will you stop questioning me? I've been always supportive in your relationships and hookups and you always interrogate me. This is so unfairrrr." I don't know why he was throwing tantrums all of sudden.

"So is this relationship?"

"That's all you heard? Seriously?" he folded his arms on his chest.

"No, Seokjin I told you that I don't have any issues with you dating someone. I just need to know if that man is capable to take care of you so I would know you are in right hands after me." I smiled.

"I am sorry, I acted way too much. But know that I know my good and bad, if something like that happens you will be the first to know."

"Alright Seokjin.... I just wanted to check on you. I'll be leaving now. You can go back and return the shirt." I winked at him and he groaned rolling his eyes.

I genuinely want to see him happy and thriving with someone who is worthy of him. Seokjin have got a good heart and I don't want his heart to be tainted in the slightest. I have saved him from a man like me, so now I want someone way better than me for him. Who will treat him right.

---------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

My breathing was becoming erratic with each second passing. My eyes were closed. How funny it is, no matter whatever you do to ignore it or imagine it. But your body knows it too well. Just like now, my body know how his touch feels. No matter how hard I try to imagine that it is him under me but my body knows its not him.

My body recognizes his touches, his breathing patterns. How heaving of his chest feels under my palms. How he smells when he sweats. How his heart beats when I make him feel good. My body knows it all and right now my body knows the man beneath me is not Yoongi.

The room wreaked of sex and sweating. The sound of aggressive skin slapping was the only thing that can be heard besides his grunts. My body can get excited as a natural reaction while having sex with someone else but it doesn't make me feel good or get any satisfaction out of it, so I was quite.

"Fuckk Jimin you are amazing......"he panted slapping my ass and bucking his hips upward meeting me in half way.

I quitely did my job because I needed it to finish soon. I have no longer interest in having sex with anyone else.

"Oh Jimin I am coming....." the man said.

Soon I came panting lightly and he too. I slipped it out of me laying down on the bed covering my body with duvet. He discared the condom and came back to bed and extended his arm in order to cuddle me.

I squeezed farther away, "I don't do cuddles."

"You used to love cuddles. Did you forget we used to cuddle after having sex everytime?" he said in my ear my back was on him.

"I don't anymore Namjoon." I hope he backs off.

"Can I know the reason?" he asked, he is really persistent same as he was back in the day. I hate him for this.

"No....."

"Well, enough playing around. Let's get to the business I am here for." he chuckled backing of I turned around. He was wearing his clothes by now while I was wrapped in sheets.

"What do you mean? What business?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I have a little offer for you, we share a past right, we must help each other in hour of need." he smiled, a glint of evil in it

-------------------------------------------------

Any idea what Namjoon wants from Jimin? 👀🤔

Love from my side 💜