--C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N--

TITLE:

"The Truth Will Prevail (2)"

After the news was delivered, Sabrina and Ricky quickly headed to the scene. And what they saw made them stop in their tracks. They were even more shocked not only to see Alcina fighting the princess underneath her, but also seeing her purple eyes glowing. The eyes that emitted a strong power.

'She has!... spiritual power!' Ricky thought.

Before Alcina could punch the princess again, Ricky immediately ran to her, releasing a small ounce of his mana, trying to resist Alcina's immense spiritual power from overflowing.

"Stop it, Alcina."

Despite saying it calm, he was pressured. Pressured by those eyes that held an immense power. Ricky was beyond shock of the situation that he didn't even expect for his sister to reply,

"Who are you to stop me?"

"Young mistress, please!" Even with Sabrina's plead, Alcina ignored her. She was too angry to pay any attention to her surroundings that she didn't even know her spiritual power was already suffocating the princess.

"Help me..."

Ricky didn't pay attention to the princess's words, but instead, his attention was all over Alcina's condition. His eyes travelled around to see what Alcina has been through, and what he saw wavered his heart.

"...I know you are angry, but, look, Sabrina is getting worried for you! Will you please just calm down." He then tried to use a bit more of his mana to restrain her spiritual power, but to no avail, Alcina kept pushing and pushing, releasing more from what her body could take.

"Let me go!"

Blood started dripping from her nose.

"NO! YOUNG MISS!" Sabrina yelled out.

"LET GO OF ME!"

This time Alcina pushed Ricky's hand away but just as she was about to land a hit to Rick, suddenly, a warm embrace enveloped her entire being.

"JUST STOP SHOUTING AND CALM DOWN, OKAY?!"

His warmth embrace was filled with mana that finally, he could restrain Alcina's spiritual power.

"You! What are you doing! Let me go!" Alcina started struggling. She could feel her spiritual power being restrained by the mana her brother had released. With this, moments later, the power of her eyes slowly started disappearing.

"Let me go--!"

Eventually, Alcina fainted.

"Young mistress!" Sabrina immediately went to her as soon as she felt the spiritual power that made her paralyzed dissipated. She then looked at Alcina's condition and saw how messy she was.

"Oh, young mistress, how could they do this to you? They even cut your long beautiful hair..." She touched the strands of Alcina's hair that was cut. "You must have been so tired..."

"..."

Sabrina started crying. Her face darkened with deep sadness.

Seeing this, Rick was affected. His face darkened as well.

"Take her, Sabrina, and treat her."

Sabrina endured her emotions for a while and replied, "Yes, young master."

With that, Sabrina left and took Alcina in her arms. Alcina's maid followed them. Then, this time, Rick was left alone with the princess and the maids who sided with them.