--C H A P T E R S E V E N--

TITLE:

"The Rotten Chocolate"

It was supposed to be a lovely day today without having to see that bitch(Rachel) again for 1 week now. She should really disappear for damaging her beautiful face. But thankfully it healed up and it left no traces from the abuse. Well, strangely though, Alcina never heard of her again. Although, she did try to barge into her room the next day, fortunately, Sabrina was around and she managed to shoo her away.

But now, when she was supposed to be relaxing, unexpectedly, the duke came! He is already sipping "cheap tea" with Alcina in a small rusty room.

"This tea tastes horrible."

This b*tch.

"Then don't drink it." Alcina replied with a cold smile.

"What?"

Her father glared at her, but she immediately diverted her eyes to the other side and pretended that she didn't said anything.

"Huh? Y-yes, duke?"

The father was somewhat surprised by the sudden words that he didn't know what to react.

Clarent Pelano. The greatest swordsman who also possessed an immense mana. Black hair with cold blue ocean eyes just like the male lead. He is like an ice cold beauty that you can look at him from afar and never touch him.

Just why did he have to come!

Alcina internally whined.

"W-why did you come here, duke?"

"..."

A minute has passed and there was still no reply.

Alright then, nice talking.

Out of boredom, Alcina wanted to try the cheap tea that was place on her side of the small table. Unfortunately, she couldn't reach the small cup as her wheel chair was too high that the table was too low for her to reach. She wanted help to avoid embarassment, but too bad Sabrina was absent.

God, this is too humiliating!...

Unexpectedly, someone grabbed it for her and it was the duke.

"You wanted to drink it, right?"

Alcina grabbed it and soon, sipped it on her own mouth. By the time the dark liquid touched her tongue, she could feel her insides reacting. But it was too late for her to withdraw the liquid from her mouth that she spit it out.

So bitter...

"..."

The duke who was seeing this was dumbfounded. But he managed to ignore the scene as he sipped the cheap tea again, barely trying not to spit it out, too.

"Why didn't you come?"

Alcina flinched by his voice. Then she replied,

"Uhhh, because I didn't want to?"

That's the truth.

"..."

The duke was dumbfounded yet again.

"By the way, why are you here duke?"

"...Isn't it normal for me to go and check my daughter?"

Ha. His words felt somewhat familiar that it's irritating.

***
"Is it wrong for me to check on my little sister's condition?"
***

"Hmm. But didn't they say that you haven't been interested in this young daughter you have that you didn't even bother to visit her for 8 years, duke?"