--C H A P T E R F I V E--

TITLE:

"Crazy People"

It was noon again.

1 week has passed since the young mistress and the young master met.

Sabrina didn't know what to say from the whole situation that had happened.

From Alcina losing her memory to Alcina's personality that changed.

She had thought about the conversation she had with the young master that day...

***
"So, what did happen to her, Sabrina?"

When Sabrina was about to bow her head to the young master out of guilt, believing that she was the one at fault for not protecting her young mistress's health, she was stopped by the young master.

"Just tell me, what happened."

He ordered. His face turned grim.

"She...young mistress, lost her memories."

"What?"

"I!..I am sorry, I failed to protect her!.." Sabrina couldn't handle it, as she suddenly bowed. Her voice becoming hoarse."She went to the main mansion to give her father a gift, but she...news broke out that she fell on the stairs!"

"!!"

"I couldn't protect her!...I deserve death!..."

***

And that was how it ended. After that day, the young master never went into the old mansion again. Like he disappeared without a trace. Even if it was only two days that had happened, he could have come back and visited Alcina again for her well being.

But, Sabrina had to stop the useless hope. She knew that the family despised Alcina for the incident. She should perish the thought of Alcina having a happy family.

But, she was too sad to know the tragedy. Alcina shouldn't be treated this way! Her young mistress did nothing wrong though, but its not like everyone would want to believe that.

The young master really hated the young mistress.

"Sabrina, this is a letter from the duke."

She was surprised by the sudden words that her thoughts were cut off.

It was so unexpected that a guard from the main mansion had arrived giving her a letter. It wasn't only just a letter but the letter from the duke?!

"What?"

She was in disbelief.

The guard then bowed out of courtesy as he left.

Sabrina was shocked that her legs suddenly go numb.

For 8 years now, he never bothered to take interest on his daughter ever since the death of his second wife. But now?!...

"No way..."

She had to deliver this news to her mistress!

.
.
.
Meanwhile.

"Who are you?"

Her words may have struck a nerve.

"Huh?"

Alcina sighed from the situation. She was just here, chilling outside the garden, wanting to relax, but suddenly a random woman that somewhat possessed a lot of jewelries on her body appeared. She didn't know who she was nor does she remember her from the game. Is she just an extra?

The woman was wearing a lavish dress but her jewelries were too much to handle that she would be blinded from the shiny objects.

"Wench, what are you doing here?"