--C H A P T E R E I G H T--

TITLE:

"Trouble"

In a dark room full of scattered blood on the floor. Right in the middle of the corpses being laid side by side, one young boy about the age of 10, sat with a breathless state. His face was starting to get pale from the lack of oxygen that his eyes was beginning to shut. His mouth constantly opens to breath big air. Blood was also seen of some parts of his body, especially his abdomen part where it was bleeding nonstop.

I have to get out of here...

****

Meanwhile. Back at Alcina in her room. Currently, with her wheelchair, she was writing on the small table.

In her writings, it was stated:

["Alcina Muell Quillan.

-A side character who sided with the villainess of the game called "My Heroine".

-the abandoned daughter of the duke.

-has a weak body

-has no talents but possessed spiritual power

-died of either sacrificing her life or was punished for her crimes ]

And that was only the part she had remembered about the description of herself in the game. And to the second part of her writings, it clearly stated that:

["The plot:

The game revolves around the heroine where she transmigrates in a game, then meets the male lead who was still 10 years old when they first encountered with each other..." ]

Which is currently now.

Alcina remembered that the original Alcina had a 2 year gap with the male lead. So to start with it, if Alcina now is 8, then the boy the other day who was called Ricky is 10. Which means, Ricky really is the male lead of the story.

Lastly, both Alcina and Ricky have a half brother, which he was supposed to be the second male lead of the game. The eldest brother, must be around 12-15 years old now.

I don't know when the heroine will appear, but I remembered that the first encouter between the heroine and the male lead, it was when two days after the the original Alcina's father and her brothers arrived from their departure.

After Alcina sent her father the return gift, he never replied back again. After that day, the duke never spoke to his daughter again, leading Alcina to believe that perhaps he had only sent the presents and sent newcomers to her residence to make up for his previous neglect of her.

He really is still an asshole though.

****

"Just to clarify you miss, your father and your brothers will be back a week later."

****

This was what Sabrina had said yesterday. So it means, that the female lead will arrive at the date of their arrival.

"Her writings:

Before the female lead introduced herself to the Quillan family, she mysteriously appeared in a lake which she almost drowned but was miraculously saved by the NPC of the game she had transmigrated."

And that lake that she almost drowned was...

.
.
.

Later that evening.

The lake was near Alcina's residence. It was located at the back of the old mansion. The back of the old mansion was filled with many trees. But mostly, it was secluded. Like a private forest.