--C H A P T E R F O U R--

TITLE:

"New Declaration"

White hair with blue ocean eyes. The male lead of the game. Ricky Brett. A troublesome person, too, who only thinks of himself. His arrogance is already showing, from his demeanor.

Alcina could tell that he was a troublesome person. It even stated in the game that he was the one who hated Alcina the most. Only one of the endings, he forgave Alcina when she saved his lover.

But, how could he hate someone who is already a victim of misfortune? His beliefs are really unforgivable that not even Alcina could try to be compassionate towards his situation. Hell, Alcina had the most bad luck in the game. He was only compared to his half big brother.

By the way didn't he live in the main mansion?

Why is he here?

She knew that someone was watching her ever since they entered this area, but she never would have expected that it was her spoiled bratty brother!

I mean, what is he even doing here?

Before Alcina could say something to him, his brother gently put her down on her wheel chair. His eyes then went to the bandages that Alcina had, only realizing her current condition now.

"What happened to you?"

He asked. Alcina did not answer.

"I asked, what happened to you?" He repeated, but now, with a cold tone.

Alcina wasn't in the mood to become the angel now, so, she wanted some drama for herself.

"Why should I answer that? And can I even believe...that you are my brother?"

If the stubborn Alcina was absent, she really did not want to do this. But now, she had to continue as to what she had already portrayed to her brother as her personality earlier. If she had known that it was her brother beforehand, she would have portrayed herself as the good and innocent child to him who always smiles. Like every plot she has seen in the manhwas where the fl always try to win the cold hearted characters' hearts, but no. She wanted to be different.

Sassy attitude like an aunt would have, whenever they visit their family during a reunion, just like in the dramas, and the iconic eyebrows crossing each other, the frowned face!

For a change, let's change the genre!

"You don't believe me as your brother?"

You don't believe me as your brother~

Alcina tried to imitate his voice in her head, but with a dramatic expression.

While, outside her head, she subconsciously replied to her brother's question with a shaking head.

Then out of nowhere, her brother shouted with a big head,well atleast that's how she imagined it, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN "YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME AS YOUR BROTHER", HUH?! YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU! STOP PRETENDING AND WASTING MY TIME!"

Alcina was shocked by the sudden outburst. But his words may have struck a nerve that Alcina was about to say,

"I AM NOT PRETENDING YOU BRATTY SON OF AN ASSH*LE! THANK GOD, THE PAST ALCINA DIED BEFORE SHE COULD SEE THIS PATHETIC AND IDIOTIC BROTHER OF HIS ##$%&$%$^$rfrrb---"

But, she decided to keep quiet about it. She smiled even though her mouth was twitching. She then tried to make a calm reply from his outburst.

"I don't expect you to believe, boy. And I wouldn't even care if you believe me."