Chapter 161 It's all in the wine

Start from the beginning

The waiter smelled the pheromone in the air, and his hands trembled a little. He wanted to remove the empty plate from the table, but he accidentally fell on He Lan.

Cen Ji, who was still chatting and joking, suddenly got up and grabbed the plate. He tried the weight, his face became more ugly, and he spoke rudely: "Can't you be more careful?"

The waiter quickly apologized: "I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!"

"It's okay." He Lan comforted: "Please bring it to the door."

Cen Ji patted He Lan's back and sat back in his seat.

Fu Nianqing's expression was unpredictable, and he suddenly asked, "Has the relationship between Mr. Cen and Mr. He always been this good?"

Cen Ji was a little proud when he heard the words: "We separated before, but we never quarreled."

Feng Jin said: "I am similar to my Omega. I chased after him, and I was sweating all over."

Cen Ji saw that Fu Nianqing was silent: "What about you?"

Fu Nianqing moved his lips, and then took a sip of wine.

The other three people present changed their positions at the same time.

Fu Nianqing and Shen Xi met in college.

Fu Nianqing was in the same class as Shen Xi, with the same major, and helped Shen Xi with her luggage on the day of the orientation.

Shen Xi's liking is very gentle and not easy to detect.

But before Shen Xi confessed, Fu Nianqing's childhood sweetheart came back, they already had a relationship foundation, and they soon became together logically. In fact, according to this development, Shen Xi would never bother Fu Nianqing for the rest of his life.

However, that little bamboo horse didn't come back to reconnect with Fu Nianqing, but to let Fu Nianqing take over the job. It was found out that she was pregnant before marriage. One can imagine the blow to Fu Nianqing. The proud son, someone else's child, the little bamboo horse cried and said that he was just confused for a while, because Fu Nianqing was so stimulated by drinking and so on.

Fu Nianqing got drunk for a week in a row, and then her temperament changed drastically.

He thinks that love is a fart, if you say you can lie, you can lie, and the love of more than ten years is gone.

Afterwards, Shen Xi accompanied him silently. Don't look at Fu Nianqing's high-spirited bottle blowing now. During his senior year, he suffered from serious stomach problems due to alcoholism. It was Shen Xi who fed him little by little every day. Everyone also understood his intentions for Fu Nianqing, including Fu Nianqing himself.

But at that time, Fu Nianqing was decadent and arrogant, and didn't take these feelings seriously at all, thinking that Shen Xi would leave soon, so she came and went as soon as she wanted, and let Shen Xi pick her up in the middle of the night. When he went home, he performed routine operations. Shen Xi attended lectures during the day and was tortured by him at night. After carrying an Omega for a while, he fell ill.

Seeing Shen Xi lying on the bed with a pale face, Fu Nianqing panicked and became confused. He found that longing was rekindled in his heart, but this made Fu Nianqing painful.

So in order to give up on Shen Xi, he lied and talked about an Omega again.

"Come, come, drink!" Cen Ji's fists were hardened when he heard this, he lifted the bottle and poured it into Fu Nianqing's mouth.

Feng Jin pointed to the side, "Not enough and more."

After Fu Nianqing finished his drink, he continued to narrate.