Chapter 155 Nobody Knows After Selling

Start from the beginning

Just after Jiang Jingchen yawned, the corners of his eyes were red, and then he looked at Shen Xun confidently, "I never take notes." If it weren't for the poor biology, the notebooks would all fly.

Seeing the ink smear on the paper, Shen Xun couldn't bear it, and pulled it off.

Jiang Jingchen: "?"

Shen Xun's writing is like flying, "I don't need to take notes on biology, even if I can't read it, I will help you take notes."

Jiang Jingchen was excited, and leaned forward: "Good brother! I will make all your iced tea for the next week!"

Shen Xun corrected: "It's lemon tea."

Jiang Jingchen's fingertips were burned. This person simply likes lemon tea? I didn't see it before.

At such a close distance, Jiang Jingchen found that Shen Xun's skin is really good, he doesn't have a single pimple, his nose bridge is straight, and his lips are beautiful. No wonder so many people like him every day, and this...

"Jiang Jingchen!" The biology teacher's words interrupted someone's thoughts, "Is there an answer on Shen Xun's face?"

There was a "Keng Keng" sound of suppressed laughter in the classroom.

Jiang Jingchen: "..."

"Go, stand behind." The biology teacher didn't show face this time.

Jiang Jingchen also knew that he had lost his composure, so he resigned himself to his fate and stood up. During the whole process, Shen Xun didn't even move his eyelashes. Jiang Jingchen thought that he would not save him, so when he turned around, he saw Li Dongyao covering his eyes, as if he couldn't bear to look directly at him.

Brother Chen, you posted it and stared at Shen Xun, what about his face? !

As soon as Jiang Jingchen left, Shen Xun vomited out the emotions that were stuck in his chest little by little, and then his ears became hot and red uncontrollably.

Really are......

Shen Xun was furious, does this person usually stare at others like this?

Jiang Jingchen stood for most of the class, and when he came back, he sat down and beat his knees.

Shen Xun glanced at it, and returned the notebook to him: "Old arms and legs?"

"The differentiation has just ended." Jiang Jingchen was very sincere: "The family doctor said that after the differentiation into Omega, there will occasionally be such and such minor ailments. If it lasts for several days, go to the hospital."

Shen Xun frowned slightly: "Then are you serious now?"

"It's okay, just sit down for a while." Jiang Jingchen said, "But the scones at the small shop on the first floor are almost ready, I'm hungry, take a break for two minutes..."

Shen Xun interrupted: "I'll go."

Jiang Jingchen couldn't help looking at him.

Shen Xun's eyelashes fluttered quickly, but his expression and tone remained normal: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Jiang Jingchen: "You are so kind to me."

"Don't think too much, classmates help each other." Shen Xun said: "Besides, you are an Omega."

Subconsciously, everyone will take care of Omega students more.

Jiang Jingchen didn't feel that he was underestimated, so he smiled, "Thank you."

The sun was shining brightly behind him, shaking Shen Xun slightly dizzy.

She was already exquisite and seductive, but she didn't know how to restrain herself, Shen Xun sighed in her heart.