Chapter 149 Little Routine

Depuis le début

Lu Xian felt comfortable after eating, but he was very sleepy. He took a quick shower, sat down and asked Jiang Lan to blow his hair, and then lay down on his head.

Sitting on the bed, Jiang Lan looked through the things his father left behind on his mobile phone. He took pictures at that time.

Lu Xian turned sideways to face him, with his face pressed against Jiang Lan's leg, unable to sleep well. Suddenly, Lu Xian struggled and raised his eyebrows, vaguely: "Brother, it's time to sleep..."

Hearing this, Jiang Lan turned off the phone, lay down and hugged Lu Xian, and the two slept together.

When he opened his eyes again, it was already noon the next day. Lu Xian stretched his waist and picked up his phone to check, it was full of messages from Xue Xunyu.

Country C has a very rare kind of pigment. It is mixed with some local soil. The color is soft and delicate. Especially under the sun, the gloss and transparency are astonishing. The point is that the output is limited, and there is no money and no channels.

Jiang Lan came out of the bathroom, and Lu Xian showed him the phone.

Jiang Lan finished sweeping: "No problem."

Country C is chaotic, but you can still go shopping in some orderly and busy markets during the day.

Special gifts from all over the world are gathered here. Lu Xian was dazzled as soon as he entered the market. He rolled up his sleeves and started to listen and buy. Jiang Lan patiently accompanied him.

It took them two hours to stroll around a long street, and the two suitcases Jiang Lan bought were almost full.

On the way, Lu Xian was listening to the boss introduce the small sculpture in broken Chinese, while Jiang Lan received a message from his son: [Aren't you coming back yet? 】

Jiang Lan typed subconsciously: [Take care of yourself. 】

But his fingers were all on the send button, and he suddenly realized that his son was no longer a rough-skinned Alpha, so he deleted and rewritten: [I am shopping with your dad, and I have to buy paint later, what, miss us ? 】

Seeing the last sentence, Jiang Jingchen felt somewhat awkward, but couldn't help laughing, it turned out that his father was indeed gentle when he was gentle, and this experience was eighteen years late.

[No, just ask you. 】

Jiang Lan became proficient: [My dear son, is there anything you want? 】

【Game console! I heard that the immersive version produced in country C is very good! 】

I'll give you the fucking head...Jiang Lan dismissed these violent thoughts in time, and typed gently: [Okay. 】

"Look, look!" Jiang Jingchen jumped three feet high, and poked the phone into Feng Yujia's eyeballs, "My father has really changed."

Feng Yujia saw it clearly and was shocked in his heart, but he nodded calmly: "Yes, Uncle Jiang has made great progress."

Jiang Jingchen moaned, "Omega is also very good."

Indeed, since the advent of Monce, the status of Omega has undergone earth-shaking changes. When ordinary Alphas cannot use pheromones to achieve forceful control, they must understand what it means to retaliate against resentment and revenge. Now they are kicked out with a snot Instead, there are a lot of tears of Alpha.

Feng Yujia earnestly said: "But brother, you still have to..."

"I know, I know!" Jiang Jingchen has scared Nian recently, "I will definitely be a down-to-earth person and do things honestly."