Chapter 147: Alphas Who Get Close to Him Will Die

Start from the beginning

Yes, all must die.

Thinking of this, Jiang Lan picked up a fish for Jiang Jingchen.

Jiang Jingchen showed a bitter expression: "It's alright, don't trap my own father and uncles, I can't finish it!"

The plate in front of Jiang Jingchen was piled up like a hill.

Jiang Jingchen was just growing up, and his appetite was astonishing. Sometimes Jiang Lan was afraid to watch him eat, but this night, Jiang Jingchen went upstairs by holding on to the railing, and he was really full.

Then I exercised a little in the room for a while, and fell asleep after twelve o'clock.

When Jiang Jingchen went to school the next day, he found that the eyes of his classmates were not right.

Fuck, my Omega identity has been exposed? ! It shouldn't be.

"Brother Chen." Li Dongyao and Jiang Jingchen had a better relationship, and leaned forward, "You are really awesome."

Jiang Jingchen's heart trembled, and then he heard Li Dongyao say: "So it's because your father is even better!"

Jiang Jingchen breathed a sigh of relief, "Ah, this." He has nothing to argue about this, although he has been naughty since he was a child, and from time to time he likes to pet a tiger's beard and fight with his father, but his father is the strongest , no doubt!

"A pheromone entity!" Li Dongyao was so excited that his face turned red. "Where have I seen that thing before?! Really, I felt like kneeling down at that time."

"Get out." Jiang Jingchen scolded with a smile.

"Brother Chen." Li Dongyao's tone sank: "I'm starting to look forward to your pheromone entity."

Jiang Jingchen: "..."

Jiang Jingchen put away his textbooks, and suddenly asked Li Dongyao, "Dongzi, are you playing well with me because I'm going to split into an Alpha in the future?"

Li Dongyao: "No."

"For example." Jiang Jingchen said, "If I split into an Omega, would you still be my brother?"

Li Dongyao was taken aback for a moment, thinking that this analogy was too evil, how could brother Chen be differentiated into an Omega?

Shen Xun, who had been listening all the time, frowned slightly upon hearing this.

Seeing that Li Dongyao didn't speak, Jiang Jingchen smiled: "Go, I'm just joking."

"No." Li Dongyao waved his hand: "I'm reacting, what if Brother Chen splits into an Omega? Of course we are still brothers, let me protect you."

Jiang Jingchen's heart warmed up, and he was in a good mood for the whole day.

When I got home at night, I saw Jiang Lan carrying his luggage to the entrance.

"Are you going to the world of two again without me?" Jiang Jingchen opened his mouth and came.

Jiang Lan rubbed his head: "How do you take you to school? Besides, it's not a two-person world. I have business. Your father wants to accompany me."

Jiang Lan's tone was too serious, Jiang Jingchen was unusual and didn't make jokes, "Where are you going? How many days?"

"Country Z, up to three days." Jiang Lan stood still, looking at his son with some concern: "You can't be at home alone."

"It's okay, just three days, those who live in our school..."

"No." Jiang Lan interrupted, and then said without discussion: "Go to your Uncle Xue's house, just to give Jia tutoring homework."