Chapter 143 This World Is Crazy

Start from the beginning

"I made ribs soup for you, drink more."

"Uh-huh!"

Shen Xun watched calmly, the carefree young man unexpectedly knew how to take care of others.

In fact, the brothers around Jiang Jingchen are very convinced of him. He has good grades and does not discriminate. He can play with anyone and can afford it. As for taking care of others, Jiang Jingchen is too skilled. Divide into the top level, take good care of younger siblings.

Jiang Jingchen looked at Shen Xun, tentatively: "You don't have any taboos, do you?"

"......without."

He Xi ate politely, and then heard Jiang Jingchen say, "After two days of pheromone testing, starting from the first year of high school, I will accompany you there."

"Okay."

He Xi had been tested at birth, this time it was just a formality.

He Xi doesn't talk much, but he is very focused on eating, and eats everything on the plate cleanly. It can be seen that the tutor is very good.

"Hey Shen Xun." Jiang Jingchen asked a little proudly, "Have you tested it?"

"Um."

"Alpha?"

Shen Xun: "Yes."

Jiang Jingchen nodded: "I guess so." But Jiang Jingchen was still a little complacent, after all, there is still a lot of difference between high-ranking and top-ranking. Just looking at his father and Uncle Cen, he knew that Uncle Cen still has a black wolf, but really Let's start, he is not his father's opponent at all!

Hey...Jiang Jingchen has both hope and melancholy, the life he has predicted since he was born.

In the afternoon physical education class, Jiang Jingchen also took the initiative to introduce Shen Xun to other boys in the class.

This is also the reason why the homeroom teacher asked Shen Xun to sit at the same table with him. Jiang Jingchen was young and frivolous, but very righteous.

Everyone is in awe of the "God of Learning". After all, Shen Xun's entrance test report card is too scary, and he is afraid that this person is too good to be a student, and he will look down on this one and that one. Shen Xun and Brother Chen It's different, brother Chen is down to earth, but when Shen Xun stops there, he seems to be separated from everyone by a layer of barriers.

However, when Shen Xun easily made a three-pointer, the boys present instantly recognized his strength.

"Handsome, Shen Xun, you should sign up for the next school basketball game!"

Shen Xun nodded: "Okay."

After a basketball game, Shen Xun had a smile on his face.

"Hey!" The clear voice, although there was only one word, could be heard to be Jiang Jingchen, and for some reason, Shen Xun felt that he was calling himself, he turned around, threw a bottle of water, and Shen Xun caught it firmly.

"Thank you." Shen Xun shook the water bottle.

Jiang Jingchen didn't answer, and was dragged away to speak by the people beside him.

Three days later, genetic testing.

The development of this period has already ended early, but everyone's discussion on this is still very intense.

When Jiang Jingchen came to school that day, he received a lot of "compliments".

"Brother Chen, needless to say, the Alpha of Alpha!"