Chapter 142 Steamed Bun Grows Up

Depuis le début

Cen Ji waved his hand: "It's okay, it's normal for children to be playful."

Baozi's "skin" nature is gradually revealed, he is like a jumping frog who can never rest, Jiang Lan feels that he is more energetic than himself.

"Don't wipe Xiao Jia either!"

Feng Jin: "Feng Yujia is not afraid, let them play."

A few people are in the hot spring resort. Lin Haoyuan went to country B to develop for more than half a year. He and Xu Zhigang came back for a few days, and it was considered rare for everyone to get together.

Xu Zhi chuckled: "It's strange to say that Baozi is not like Jiang Lan when he was a child."

Xue Xunyu: "It's not like Lu Xian either."

When Lu Xian was a child, he was quite a quiet and dull child. Needless to say, Jiang Lan, he was too precocious. Looking at the noisy children around him, he always seemed to be looking at a fool.

They were chatting when they heard a "bang" outside!

Jiang Lan's eyes twitched wildly.

Lu Xian leaned on the balcony railing and said, "You are really my father!"

Everyone: "..."

Baozi thought it was too slow to dig out the sand with his hands, so he dragged the vase used for decoration at the door of the house, but the vase was taller than him, and it was accidentally smashed.

Lu Xian rolled up his sleeves and was about to go downstairs: "I'll give you a perfect childhood."

Unexpectedly, Baozi ran away like a girl, his speed was extremely fast, and he was about to rush out of the small gate, but was dragged back by the thorns.

Baozi struggled violently, "Why don't you let me play?"

Then when he opened his eyes, he saw that he was hanging outside the second floor, with Jiang Lan standing in front of him.

"Father..." Baozi's arrogance weakened.

Jiang Lan can not only shock his own son, but also other people's children. Even the group's favorite He Xi, when he saw him, stood upright with his hands behind his back, and called "Uncle Jiang."

Jiang Lan asked, "What did you promise me before you came?"

Baozi lowered his head.

Jiang Lan: "Speak!"

"Hey." Cen Ji poked Jiang Lan, "The bun didn't do it on purpose, and it's normal for a child of this age to be lively."

Jiang Lan's look revealed a bit of life, "To stop, let's say that in the past month, he went to kindergarten to pull people and children, throwing people toys. Put mustard in it, and the sapphire-rimmed gilt porcelain I just bought was smashed into eight petals, and 30 million yuan was lost in an instant."

"..."

Cen Ji looked at Baozi blankly: "You kid...bullying people?"

"That's not true!" Baozi was a little fat, and his voice was soft, "Zhang Jian from the kindergarten, he bullied my deskmate. My father taught me that boys should protect girls. Zhang Jian made my deskmate cry several times. He also sneaked on my tablemate's face, so I beat him! And that toy didn't belong to Zhang Jian, Zhang Jian snatched it from my tablemate. I wanted to get it back, but my tablemate said she didn't want the toy that Zhang Jian touched. , I just threw it away, and the decoration worker, he was very rude to Grandma Liu, and said in private that Grandma Liu is an old thing, I am very angry!!"

Grandma Liu refers to Aunt Liu.

Baozi speaks clearly, with clear logic, and more importantly, plausible words.