Lu Xian seemed to have a feeling, "Don't go!"

"It's okay." Jiang Lan said, "No one can hurt me, I have to go and see, huh?"

Lu Xian pursed his lips, and as soon as he let go, the thorns stretched out from behind him, wrapping him into a strong "chrysalis".

Jiang Lan walked outside, the thorns had already held everyone down, there were six in total, Jiang Lan swept them one by one, and finally caught a familiar face, he twitched his eyebrows and smiled lightly, "Mr. Wu Cheng, where is your father Wu Bingyi? "

Wu Cheng's face is much more fierce, full of wind and frost. It can be seen that this period of time is not going well. He ventured back to Yudu, one is to get back something, and the other is to find out the rumors. The information on the Internet is confusing. It was too complicated, and all the people who were desperately trying to curry favor with the Wu family ran away, and one of them couldn't be contacted, which shows Jiang Lan's methods.

Seeing Jiang Lan and Lu Xian here is really an unexpected harvest, Wen Zong has already left after Jiang Lan's orders, late at night, by the sea, two people, can Wu Cheng not be tempted?

Wu Cheng also brought along three outlaws who were hired with a lot of money. Once people's ambitions swelled, they would ignore the disparity between the enemy and ourselves.

What's more, Jiang Lan also brought Omega with him, so it wouldn't hurt to kill or injure any of them!

"Hey." Jiang Lan squatted down halfway, his eyes were at the same level as Wu Cheng's, and he was as handsome as a sea monster who had just landed, "I really don't want Wu Bingyi to send a white-haired man to a black-haired man, but you are standing in my face."

Wu Cheng rushed forward with all his might, the veins on his face popped up, "If you have the ability, kill me!"

Jiang Lan nodded: "I really can."

Wu Cheng stuck his neck, "Whatever you want! Don't want to know about Mr. Wu."

"Why do you call him so unfamiliar? Shouldn't you call him father?" Jiang Lan raised his hand slightly as he spoke, and the thorns retreated. Wu Cheng felt that one hand regained some mobility, and he was ready to go, like a man with his back Cheetah, when Thorn let go of his wrist, Wu Cheng did not hesitate. With a flick of his wrist, a dagger mounted on a spring mechanism bounced out. Wu Cheng let out a low growl, and stabbed Jiang Lan directly in the neck! Just to kill him!

"Don't worry." Jiang Lan's shot was as fast as lightning, and Wu Cheng's hatred had just reached its peak when Jiang Lanyun lightly pinched his wrist.

Wu Cheng still tried his best, but Jiang Lan led him to forcefully turn the dagger.

"This position is not good." Jiang Lan said lightly, "But you have inspired me."

Wu Cheng's eyes were cracked, it was too humiliating.

The tip of the dagger was finally aimed at the position of the left arm. As soon as Jiang Lan let go, the sharp blade flashed coldly, but just pierced half a finger, and blood gushed out. Jiang Lan crushed Wu Cheng's wrist, "Thank you."

Wu Cheng was so painful that he gasped hard, unable to speak, so he cursed in his heart.

Jiang Lan contacted Wang Heng and asked him to come and deal with it.

Wang Heng brought the people here very quickly, within no more than twenty minutes.

"Boss Jiang?!" The headlights shone on, and Jiang Lan was wearing light colors, so the bloodstains on his arms were very clear.