Chapter 132 Not on purpose

Start from the beginning

At this time, Lu Xian and Xue Xunyu put their hands in their pockets and walked on the old street.

The place has been demolished and rebuilt several times, and the former school has been covered by residential buildings.

But there is still a road, and the leaves of the phoenix trees on both sides have fallen, and you can vaguely see some of the former scene.

"Yucai has moved to Jingui Road, do you want to visit?" Xue Xunyu asked.

"Not going." Lu Xian said, "It's not the same taste."

"What's the matter, suddenly miss you so much?"

Lu Xian had no way to tell Xue Xunyu that he was a person who died and came back to life again and again, and there was always a trace of concern for the previous life in his heart, so it would be nice to meet him.

And when he left in the previous life, Lu Xian gave all his property to Xue Xunyu, not much, more than a hundred thousand, the Lu family didn't need him to manage it, and Jiang Lan didn't care too much about it. At that time, he was desperate and thought he had arranged it properly, but now he is sober Think about it again, leaving Xue Xunyu alone, what should I do if I am bullied?

"Hey..." Thinking of this, Lu Xian turned around and opened his arms again.

Xue Xunyu pushed it away as expected: "You are so normal! If I do this again, I will make a phone call, did I quarrel with him?"

Lu Xian was not angry, but saw a shop: "Hey, that Fuyuan Malatang shop is still open! Let's go!"

In high school, Lu Xian didn't even have two pocket money, Su Ningyue thought of it and gave him two. It's incomparable to what Lu Yan'an got, but it was barely enough. Lu Xian and Xue Xunyu didn't have any bad habits. I seldom drink or go to bars. Most of the time I just buy food.

Fuyuan Malatang was once their favourite.

The boss didn't change, he looked a little older, with more wrinkles around his eyes, when he heard the doorbell ring, he subconsciously said "welcome".

The boss brought water, and when he saw Lu Xian and the others, his footsteps stopped slightly.

Seeing this, Lu Xian asked with a smile, "Did you recognize us?"

The boss looked at Xue Xunyu, and said in a slow but firm tone, "Did you... before the school gate and the gangsters around you, it was very fierce..."

Just as Xue Xunyu was about to say, "It's just coming down," the boss continued: "But I didn't step on it when I was running, and I sat in the bucket I was mopping the floor with, and my pants were dripping when I got up."

Xue Xunyu: "...No, nothing, you are mistaken."

Lu Xian propped his chin and covered his mouth.

Boss: "It's you! The bucket I bought at that time, you just broke it!" After speaking, pointing to Lu Xian, "You two have a good relationship, you have to come to my store at least three times a week, right?!"

Lu Xian smiled, "Yes, it's rare that you remember so clearly!"

"Hey, it's all regular customers. I haven't seen you for a long time. Are you all working?" The boss said and walked to the kitchen. "The basket is there, pick your own vegetables. I remember you like potato flour. I'll give you two extra servings for free." !"

"thank you boss!"

The hangover was washed away after two mouthfuls of Mala Tang, Lu Xian praised: "That's the taste!"

The boss was also very happy, "You can finish your meal after the school is demolished. Many students thought it was too far away, so they stopped coming. I didn't expect to see you two again."