Chapter 131 You have to be prepared

Start from the beginning

This room has completely become a place that can only accommodate the two of them, and everything outside can't be perceived.

Lu Xian suddenly smelled a strong and pleasant fragrance.

"It's the rose of thorns." Jiang Lan said.

The thorns will still bloom, Lu Xian thought so, the side of his face was gently rubbed by the petals.

"Can you feel it?"

"What?"

"Love."

Lu Xian: "..."

This dream is no ordinary fantasy.

Jiang Lan is gentlemanly and elegant enough, but Lu Xian firmly believes that he can't talk about love.

"I'm very glad that I can go back to the past when I wake up in this life. I have thought that maybe one day you recover your memory, you will hate me, hate me, but I will not let Xiaoxian go."

"You are very cute, even cuter than I imagined, brave and sincere, I used to be blind."

"Xiao Xian, God gave me a second chance, and falling in love with you is the best thing in my opinion."

"Baby..."

Lu Xian: "..." Stop, stop, stop!

Before Lu Xian recovered his memory, he was unable to resist Jiang Lan, and now with the identity of the previous life, he suffered a crushing defeat.

"Xiaoxian, I'm serious." Jiang Lan moved closer, the surrounding was too dark, they could only feel each other's breathing.

And Lu Xian also confirmed one thing under Jiang Lan's "love bombardment", this is not a dream.

"I..." Lu Xian pressed his chest uncomfortably, "I'm not used to it yet."

"It's okay." Jiang Lan's palm covered the back of his hand, and pulled Lu Xian to his side: "I'll tell you bit by bit what happened during this period."

Lu Xian suddenly felt extremely tired. He lay on Jiang Lan's shoulder and listened to what Jiang Lan said about everything he got along with him after waking up. With Jiang Lan's narration, the dusty memory became extremely vivid.

"Brother..." Lu Xian called out in a low voice.

Jiang Lan paused, but Lu Xian had already fallen asleep.

Lu Xian's body began to heat up, and gradually, the memories of the two lives flowed to one place.

This is a very mysterious experience. It's not that Lu Xian has experienced this life again, but that he, in this life, remembered all the things that happened with Jiang Lan in the previous life.

He is awake and whole.

Lu Xian felt uncomfortable, and occasionally complained in a low voice, "How could you do this to me?"

Jiang Lan answered fluently: "I'm an asshole."

Why am I so miserable, Lu Xian thought, if Jiang Lan didn't look back, would he have to have his glands removed in this life, and then in order to save Lu Yan'an, he would be stabbed to death?

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, Lu Xian punched Jiang Lan while he was asleep.

Jiang Lan hissed lightly, then rubbed his chest.

Jiang Lan sometimes wondered whether there would be parallel time and space. He was worried that Lu Xian in other worlds would not be happy, but it was not until Lu Xian recovered his memory that Jiang Lan realized why it was so complicated? The only Jiang Lan, and the equally unique Lu Xian, but they missed and reunited, returning to the past time, and giving an explanation for the disappointment of the past.