Chapter 125: Lied to my feelings

Start from the beginning

Xue Xunyu's voice tightened, "Can you smell it through a door?"

"I can smell it even if I'm standing on the first floor." Feng Jin seemed to know something, but he didn't want to startle Xue Xunyu, so he just said, "Don't be afraid."

Xue Xunyu gently closed his eyes.

...

When Xue Xunyu came down again, it was already an hour later, when he looked up, he met Lu Xian with meaningful eyes.

Xue Xunyu: "..."

"Are you two changing clothes? I thought you two went home secretly." Lu Xian asked.

Xue Xunyu sat down beside him, and after a while he whispered, "They want money from me."

"Who?" Lu Xian's expression froze: "Your parents?"

"Well, my brother is still short of hundreds of thousands to buy a house."

"Grass..." Lu Xian threw the remaining melon seeds back into the plate, and the more he thought about it, the more angry he became, "Don't tell me you plan to give it."

"What the hell, I only have a total deposit of 150,000 yuan, and the last two works have been splashed." Xue Xunyu stared at the flooded sea: "I'm just annoying, it's not about money, once I start It's big, it will be endless in the future, and it will be ugly in front of Feng Jin!"

Lu Xian nodded, very understanding.

The Xue family's parents prefer the eldest son, but they have bothered to bring up Xue Xunyu. If it is the living expenses of the old couple, there is nothing wrong with it.

"If my parents told Feng Jin like this, Feng Jin would most likely agree without even thinking about it, but I don't want to." Xue Xunyu snorted coldly, "If you have hands and feet, can't you earn money by yourself?"

Lu Xian poured him a glass of juice, "I want to drink some, there are many parents and families like this, but at least we won't become such people."

"Are you making Xiaoyu unhappy?" Jiang Lan noticed the movement here.

Feng Jin: "No, it should be a matter of his family."

Jiang Lan nodded without asking any further questions.

"By the way, Wu Cheng and Wu Bingyi haven't been found yet?"

"I have found it, but it is more difficult to catch it. Wu Bingyi still has a lair in country Z, and it is very chaotic."

Feng Jin understood what was going on as soon as he heard it, country Z was mixed with fish and dragons, and it didn't even have a recognized official name, Z was just a reference, and crimes frequently occurred there.

Feng Jin chuckled: "Wu Bingyi won't be happy if he shrinks back. If he were twenty years younger, I would still be afraid of him. It's a pity that Wu Cheng is also a lump of mud."

"Um."

Jiang Lan didn't stay with Lu Xian at night. When they left, there were drunk people on the deck and by the swimming pool. Their clothes were messy, their drinks were flowing freely along the floor, gold powder was everywhere, and the atmosphere gradually became extravagant and absurd.

Aunt Liu called to say that Baozi was awake and asleep, but she couldn't see that they were restless, and she was about to cry.

Lu Xian is fine, Jiang Lan is the one who worries the most, although he looks normal, but Aunt Liu decided to go home as soon as she finished speaking.

After driving for forty minutes, the living room lights were on when we arrived.

As soon as he opened the door, he heard Baozi's cry of "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo".