Chapter 123 I'm used to it

Zacznij od początku

Before he finished speaking, he saw Jiang Lan sitting up, picked up the eye drops on the table and began to drip.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" Lu Xian strode forward.

Jiang Lan: "I saw something I shouldn't have seen."

Lu Xian: "?"

Jiang Lan dripped eye drops and closed his eyes to rest his mind, but he accurately touched Lu Xian's wrist, gently pulled him into his arms, and told the truth: "Actually, I already knew when you informed me at noon. I just made an appointment with Cen Ji."

After Lu Xian gave birth to his baby, his IQ went online quickly, "Huh? Cen Ji came to you for comfort?"

Jiang Lan buried his head in Lu Xian's neck and did not speak.

Lu Xian noticed that this person was depressed, so he patted him on the shoulder lightly, "It's okay, Omega is fragile in Cen Ji's eyes, he has always been afraid of this, at most he can complain..."

"He's really crying." Jiang Lan said in a muffled voice, "It's obviously not a susceptible period."

Lu Xian: "..." It's unimaginable.

Here, He Lan was in the co-driver, and the car happened to be parked at a villa in the middle of the mountain. He secretly looked at Cen Ji's expression along the way, and he couldn't see any unnecessary emotions.

grown up? He Lan thought to himself.

If Jiang Lan knew his mental activities, he would be the first to jump up and protest. Did he grow up? ! That's what I'm carrying forward!

"At night..." He Lan unbuckled his seat belt.

"Don't move!" Cen Ji said in a deep voice, his tone serious and vigilant.

He Lan really didn't dare to move.

Then he watched Cen Ji get out of the car and come around, opened the passenger door and stretched out his hands. Before He Lan could react, he was already hugged by Cen Ji.

The two of them usually get along without a lack of hugs, but today's situation is different after all, He Lan's heart skipped a beat, and after thinking about it, he said, "The doctor said it's very healthy."

Cen Ji's brows also twitched, "Doctors are farting! Jiang Lan said that you can't get involved in the early stage."

He Lan: "..."

During the three hours of cooperating with you, did you torture Jiang Lan?

Along the way upstairs, Cen Ji brought quilts and pillows, served He Lan like an ancestor, so that He Lan didn't dare to move around, then Cen Ji moved the computer and sat aside, tapping quickly , He Lan was really curious, she stretched her head over to look, and saw a few large characters on the screen: "Omega Diet Handbook During Pregnancy".

He wants to write it himself? ! He Lan was shocked, but seeing that Cen Ji was typing on the phone, he guessed it was Jiang Lan's suggestion.

Cen Ji typed the word "carrot", paused with his fingertips, looked up at He Lan, with a calm expression mixed with extreme entanglement, and then deleted the carrot.

He Lan doesn't like to eat this the least. Although Omega is sensible, he is also picky eater.

Come to feel it, He Lan leaned comfortably on the pillow, it was very useful because of Cen Ji's attention, and more importantly, he thought that Cen Ji accepted this child.

With slender fingers and beautiful joints, He Lan crossed his hands to protect his lower abdomen through the quilt, and said softly: "I need to find a few managers to help me take care of the company, so that I don't have to go to work every day."