Chapter 120 Poor Child

Start from the beginning

Not exaggerating, Lu Xian's body tensed for a moment, followed by tinnitus, and when he realized that the child had been picked up by Aunt Liu, the family doctor helped him walk to the bed. With a swollen heart, he was speechless for a moment.

Aunt Liu was anxious, knowing that it was rooted and it would take a long time to raise it. It usually looks normal, but it feels uncomfortable when it is stimulated.

"Aunt Liu, you..." Lu Xian finally found the language function, and when he looked up, he found that Aunt Liu had already dialed the phone, and he didn't seem to have any intention of stopping.

Who would dare to hide this from Jiang Lan?

The family doctor has also studied ancient Chinese medicine. Seeing the pulse, he quickly pressed and rubbed a certain point on Lu Xian's wrist. After a few minutes, he asked, "Is it better?"

Lu Xian tried to take a deep breath, the sharp stinging pain eased a lot, he was very face-saving: "Well, genius doctor."

The family doctor smiled, "In case of an emergency, the pulse is also stable. I have seen Mr. Lu's case, and there should be no problem. I won't prescribe any medicine, just rest."

The little bun's crying eased a lot, Lu Xian looked at his son, "Look at him again."

The family doctor auscultated for a while, looking suspicious, and then auscultated for a while with concern, "Have you eaten yet?"

"I've eaten." Aunt Liu said hurriedly.

At this time, Xiao Baozi had stopped crying, and just twitched.

"Hmm..." The doctor thought for a while and said, "No problem, maybe it's just that it's boring in the same environment for a long time, and it can be taken out when the sun is sunny. In fact, the baby's perception of the environment is not so strong at this time. But the young master is Mr. Jiang and Mr. Lu's child after all, and if I'm not wrong, the genetic test is Alpha, right?"

Lu Xian pressed his forehead, "To be honest, I can't tell."

Not bad, the doctor thought, Alpha and Omega can be easily distinguished in most cases.

It happened that there was no wind at this time, so Aunt Liu went out with the child in her arms. As expected, Xiao Baozi was smiling again after walking around.

But when his father came back, his face was very ugly.

Aunt Liu hugged the little bun and wanted to go back to her room, but was stopped by Jiang Lan, "Come up."

At that time, Lu Xian had just recovered, but his face was still pale. When he saw Jiang Lan coming in, Lu Xian immediately grinned, but Jiang Lan didn't smile.

"How is it?" Jiang Lan asked the doctor beside him.

The doctor patiently repeated what he said before, and finally said: "Your pheromones are very good, but Mr. Lu's situation has to be slowed down, less worry, less trouble thinking."

Jiang Lan held Lu Xian's hand, turned to look at Xiao Baozi, who hugged Aunt Liu's neck tightly without giving him a look.

As soon as the family doctor left, Lu Xian took the time to cover for Aunt Liu. Aunt Liu understood, and quietly left with the child in her arms.

Jiang Lan skillfully bit the gland and gave Lu Xian the pheromone.

I'm just like a devourer, Lu Xian thought, thanks to Jiang Lan who can afford it, otherwise it would be so painful.

Jiang Lan withdrew and found that Lu Xian was slack and drowsy. He took care of Omega to lie down, and left thorns beside his pillow. The thorns formed a small circle, and roses bloomed from the top. pleasant.