Chapter 118 Little Bun

Start from the beginning

As soon as Lu Xian was pushed away, Jiang Lan immediately went down to change the sterile clothes under the leadership of the nurse. He only sent a message to Xue Xunyu before the operation.

Lu Xian stared at the gleaming white ceiling, struggling to breathe, thinking that it really hurts, this kind of torture is dense and coherent, coming like a wave.

When Jiang Lan came in, Lu Xian couldn't tell whether it was sweat or tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Jiang Lan..." Lu Xian turned his head to look, and was caught by his hand. He couldn't hold back anymore, and said with a pale face, "It hurts to death."

"I know, I know." Jiang Lan bowed his head and kissed the back of Lu Xian's hand through the mask, "This is the only one, we don't want it anymore."

Lu Xian smiled, then frowned fiercely, and a whimper burst out of his throat.

The lower body seemed to be torn apart by something, Lu Xian was so painful that his eyes turned white, and he couldn't hear what Jiang Lan was saying for a long time. When his hearing finally recovered, he heard the doctor say, "It's bleeding, prepare for an injection." Oxytocin." Lu Xian turned his head in a daze, and met Shang Jianglan's deep but shaky eyes through the protective mask.

Lu Xian moved his lips, his voice was very low: "Don't be afraid..."

Jiang Lan has been overwhelmed by huge self-blame and negative emotions, what he thinks in his heart is to live a new life, why does he insist on holding on to Lu Xian? Let him bear this now, come back that day, have a calm talk with Lu Xian, and suggest that he start a new life, maybe Lu Xian will figure it out, divorce himself, and soon find an Alpha who is good to him to marry, that Alpha's The pheromone level does not need to be strong, even if it is ordinary, but the relationship between the two is harmonious, at least Lu Xian will not face the painful consequences of conceiving a top child.

The blood stained the white sheet under his body red, Jiang Lan's pupils shrank suddenly, and the pheromone gushed out immediately, without any aggressiveness, but with a bit of pleading, enveloping Lu Xian.

"Don't leave me." Jiang Lan's voice trembled, his eyes were red.

He is not omnipotent, and he is also afraid of losing. If Lu Xian is gone, what is the rebirth in this life? Yes, there is grandma, but what about after grandma leaves?

Jiang Lan didn't know.

Lu Xian grabbed Jiang Lan's hand tightly, and finally couldn't help screaming. He unconsciously raised his head, and the veins on his neck were covered with sweat, which looked shocking.

"You..." Lu Xian lost his strength a little bit, thinking to himself why are you suddenly so misbehaved? Toss your father to death.

Immediately afterwards, Jiang Lan took off his mask.

The sting of the gland being bitten became insignificant at this moment, and Lu Xian didn't feel it until the powerful pheromones began to hit the brain, making him regain his strength.

Not only that, when warm water drops fell, Lu Xian's nerves trembled slightly. He was panicked, and raised his hand to touch Jiang Lan's face, don't cry.

He couldn't hear Lu Xian's subsequent calls, but he came in time, and Xue Xunyu, who was guarding outside, began to have calf cramps. Xue Xunyu was leaning on the wall, and he was still wearing slippers.

Feng Jin was at the company and hadn't arrived yet. Xue Xunyu lowered his head, thinking that when he went to the temple to pray to the Bodhisattva that day, he should add another share of incense money.