Chapter 116 Just say so if you want to beat me up

Start from the beginning

Cen Ji's wounds healed extremely quickly, and He Lan was in a good mood, so he sent out an invitation in the group that night, asking them to come to the Mid-Levels villa to have a barbecue at night.

Lu Xian actively signed up, he will go to the hospital to recuperate after eating this meal.

Henan is getting into early autumn, when we drove there in the afternoon, there were already yellow leaves falling on the road, Lu Xian was lying on the car glass, always looking like he couldn't get enough of it.

Jiang Lan frowned imperceptibly, then turned the steering wheel.

"Xiaoxian."

"Huh?" Lu Xian turned his head.

"The doctor said the test results were good."

Lu Xian blinked, "I know."

Jiang Lan remained silent, he clearly felt that Lu Xian had the idea of "one more look counts" that he could hardly detect, which made Jiang Lan feel very insecure.

"I have negotiated with the doctor, and I will be with you when the time comes."

Lu Xian's eyes were full of smiles: "Okay."

Xue Xunyu and Feng Jin arrived early, as well as Lin Haoyuan and his wife, and several partners who got along well with He Lan in the business field, and Jiang Lan and the others were the last ones.

And Cen Ji stood in the middle of the courtyard, a little at a loss, he looked like a rare exhibit, but to be precise, he was a black wolf.

The pheromone entity followed its owner, and before the spiritual link was severed, Cen was extremely nervous, and the black wolf followed his ears slightly back, but stood straight, like a unique and extremely loyal guard wolf.

"Wow! This hair!" After confirming that the black wolf was under Cen Ji's absolute control, Xu Zhi, a hairy lover like this, was in heaven for a second, frantically stroking the smooth and slippery section of the black wolf's spine.

Xue Xunyu was busy taking pictures of Hei Lang, "Handsome!"

Hei Lang tilted his head slightly, looking as if he was shy.

Xu Zhi asked: "Yu'er, have you touched Jiang Lan's pheromone entity?"

"Who dares?" Xue Xunyu frowned immediately, "I was lucky enough to see the Lu family and Chu Ji violently attacked by thorns in the hospital before, scaring me to death."

At that time, the thorns were crazy, and the pheromones were tyrannical and cold. Even after taking good care of Lu Xian, Xue Xunyu was still frightened.

"But thorns will bloom!" Xu Zhi said, "Rose, very beautiful."

"Then I won't touch either."

Xu Zhi thought for a while, "Me neither."

There is always a barrier between Jiang Lan and ordinary people.

Jiang Lan: "..."

Lu Xian suppressed a smile and comforted him, "The thorns are very arrogant, even if Xiaoyu and Zhizhi want to see them, they won't bloom."

Cen Ji was the first to spot them, "Here?"

Jiang Lan pushed open the exquisite iron door, "Well, when did you transform into a model?"

Cen Jixin said what can I do, he has always had a compassionate and courteous heart towards Omega, Xue Xunyu and Xu Zhi had to look at the entity as soon as they came in, and after a few words of urging, he released the black wolf, and was worried that the black wolf would not be able to control it. Just stay by your side.