At this moment, the big G window was lowered, Lu Xian's face was pale, but he obviously suppressed a smile: "Which one of you is driving? Take me to the hospital first."

Feng Jin's eyelids twitched.

Without delaying a minute, Feng Jin threw the key to Cen Ji, "You drive my car."

Cen Ji: "Yes."

However, just as Feng Jin took a step, a certain danger in the air turned into an invisible thread and flashed past his ears!

It was too late to identify, the body made a judgment first!

Feng Jin stepped hard, jumped up and rolled sideways in the air, the movement was neat and crisp, and then looked towards the swamp.

I don't know when, there was already a row of people standing there, about a dozen of them, just in terms of breath, they were different from the shrimp soldiers and crab generals who had just staged a chasing battle, especially the one in the middle, the opponent was still in the posture of throwing, while Feng Jin What he just dodged was a swift and sharp dagger. The other party didn't expect Feng Jin to be so agile, so he raised his eyebrows unexpectedly.

No nonsense, the other party led people to surround them.

Lu Xian understood that the Wu family had spent all their money in order to catch him, and wanted to restrain Jiang Lan no matter what.

"Come on!" Lu Xian quickly closed the car window after finishing speaking.

Cen Ji and Feng Jin stood back to back and asked, "Didn't you bring anyone?"

Feng Jin asked back: "Do you know how much effort it took me to get away? Wu Bingyi led people to break into the Yunkang database, and I don't even have enough manpower."

Lu Xian's palms were covered in cold sweat, and he crumpled the corner of his clothes. He leaned on the back of the chair and saw that the two sides had exchanged hands.

"You a little..." Lu Xian frowned suddenly, pressed his stomach with one hand, and waited for the pain to subside before he gritted his teeth and added: "You should be a little more stable. I'm not afraid of pain, but when you come out, your father will definitely take the pain." Your ass is blooming."

Maybe this sentence had an effect, and Lu Xian then felt a little lighter.

Lu Xian was a little dazed. The fierce fighting outside could not be substantiated in his eyes. It was more like a picture with only movements but no sound. His face was pale, and his lips moved slightly. It was easy to distinguish, what he was shouting was "Jiang Lan."

Almost at the same moment, Jiang Lan's heart suddenly shrank, and the soreness and pain rushed to his limbs as if he felt the same pain.

Wang Heng's eyesight was quick and his hands quickly helped Jiang Lan: "Boss Jiang?"

They are in the former abandoned pharmaceutical factory of the Wu family, and Jiang Lan wants to dig out the experimental base below.

Wu Bingyi spent a lot of money to buy a bunch of desperadoes. The average pheromone level is B+, and the firepower is fierce. Now Jiang Lan and the others are blocked in the corner of the abandoned building.

Jiang Lan's eyes were lost for a moment, then he blocked Wang Heng's hand, and thorns rushed out from all directions.

If the protruding thorns were beaten to pieces, Jiang Lan would not be affected at all, and there would be uninterrupted stabbing pains in his brain. The pain was very dry and hard, like a pair of iron hands wantonly pulling the nerves, Violence is rampant in the heart of the tormentor.