Chapter 106 Your Son Asks You

Start from the beginning

Jiang Lan leaned slightly to meet him, and the two powerful auras in the air were wrestling silently, "That's not good, because I found out that behind these things is the truth about my parents' car accident."

Wu Bingyi's eyes widened in shock, "Is there such a thing?"

Jiang Lan replied slowly: "You will know later."

Wu Yonglian's heart sank when he heard the words. He was not sure how much Jiang Lan knew.

Wu Bingyi followed with a heartbroken expression, "Your father...it's a pity, if he's alive..."

"No if." Jiang Lan interrupted, "But I will definitely take revenge."

Wu Bingyi raised his hand and patted Jiang Lan's shoulder. His smile had faded a lot. They were all smart people. At this point, Wu Bingyi knew that Wu Yonglian couldn't stand it anymore.

"By the way, this is my godson, Wu Cheng." Following Wu Bingyi's introduction, a middle-aged man stepped forward. He was in his forties, with normal facial features, but there was an evil look in his eyes.

Jiang Lan nodded, indicating that he had seen it.

As soon as Wu Cheng stood in front, Wu Yonglian's expression changed, it was that kind of deeply depressed aggrieved.

Jiang Lan took a panoramic view of all this and found it interesting.

Wu Yonglian's name sounds low-key and gentle, but it actually places Wu Bingyi's great hopes. Those people always like to hide something. Just looking at Wu Yonglian's control of half of the Wu family's resources over the years, you can know that Wu Bingyi treats him very much. Shangxin, but talent is something that sometimes depends on whether genes give face or not. Wu Yonglian does not have the nobleness and beauty of a lotus, but is a bit "mediocre". Wu Bingyi is old. It is easy to be coerced by emotions and make some wrong judgments.

Jiang Lan held Lu Xian's hand, feeling slightly cold, and whispered, "Shall I ask Wang Heng to take you back?"

Lu Xian shook his head: "Together with you."

Wu Yonglian didn't care about Feng Jin these days, she didn't even think about talking to Xue Xunyu at close range, her eyes fell on Wu Cheng, wishing she could poke a hole.

Wu Yonglian's recent performance is indeed bad. It is understandable that Wu Bingyi wanted to find another right-hand man, but the timing was not coincidental. Wu Bingyi probably didn't expect that Jiang Lan gave him a big blow.

Jiang Lan didn't delay the business, met with a few more partners, and then handed over the remaining matters to Feng Jin, intending to take Lu Xian back.

The Wu family followed them out.

Wu Cheng's ambition was almost written on his face, and he had been talking to Jiang Lan at every turn, talking about the previous project, saying that he had a new view, and if Jiang Lan was interested, he could re-draft the plan and send it to Wang Tezhu.

Jiang Lan embraced Lu Xian with one hand, and stood aside to separate him from the others.

Lu Xian may have been standing for a long time at night, and his feet are sloppy and his legs are sore.

Jiang Lan could sense it, so he was not so patient.

Wang Heng drove over, Wu Cheng saw it, and immediately quickened his pace to pull the car door, but before he got close, his feet suddenly couldn't move, he suddenly lowered his head, panic flashed in his eyes.

The thorns entangled him tightly.

Wu Bingyi and Wu Yonglian who were walking on the other side also stopped at the same time.