"Do you know?" Xue Xunyu lowered his voice, "Those old men and women are the most powerful intelligence organization on the surface."

Xu Zhi was stunned for a moment: "How to say?"

"If you walk in front of them, they may know your child's name, whether it's a boy or a girl."

Xu Zhi blinked, jumped off the stage, "Go back."

As soon as he entered the door, there was an enticing scent, Xu Zhi said "Hey!", and saw Jiang Lan busy inside through the glass.

Feng Jin was originally a spectator, but just now he was still saying, "Jiang Lan, I will take a picture for you, will it be exciting to put it in the circle?" Leaning vigorously to the chopping board.

Jiang Lan looked sideways: "What are you doing?"

Feng Jin said vaguely, "Help."

Jiang Lan stepped aside resolutely, "You come."

Feng Jin took the kitchen knife solemnly, and Xu Zhi and Xue Xunyu had already arrived at the window.

Xue Xunyu suppressed a smile, he was an otaku and couldn't cook a full banquet of Manchu and Han, but usually it's not a problem to stir-fry two dishes or cook noodles by himself, but Feng Jin's movements are unfamiliar when he sees Feng Jin.

Feng Jin bit the bullet and slashed at the potato with a "boom", not to mention the uneven size of the two halves, half of which fell to the ground.

Jiang Lan took a deep breath, "Back off..."

Xu Zhi laughed wildly, and went upstairs to find Lin Haoyuan.

Although Lin Haoyuan loves his daughter-in-law, he is also a young master, and he has never entered the kitchen much.

Lu Xian was finally awakened by the smell of food.

He snorted softly, raised his arms and put them on his forehead, his body was refreshed, it was rare to sleep so soundly, and he was sweating all over when he woke up.

There is a pool in the yard, which is connected to the well water. Lu Xian simply washed up, followed Jiang Lan and walked in, "I told you to get up."

Lu Xian touched the water on his face, and when Jiang Lan approached, he grabbed his clothes and wiped his face.

Jiang Lan smiled, "Do as the Romans do, right?"

"Don't be particular about it." Lu Xian shook his hands and walked out.

Besides Lu Xian, Cen Ji also slept all afternoon, so when he arrived at the dining room, his face was still sullen, not very happy.

Jiang Lanfengjin and the others have completely restrained the pheromones, and the alpha susceptibility period is approaching. They are very sensitive to the pheromones of other alphas, and they will easily be provoked.

Jiang Lan stewed chicken soup, which tasted fresher because of the earthen stove, and Cen Ji looked better after drinking it.

"Those who didn't know thought you took my cub." Jiang Lan taunted softly while scooping up the rest of the chicken soup to Lu Xian.

Cen Ji: "..."

There were several voices of suppressed laughter in the air.

The last twilight sank into the roof, and the temperature in the courtyard suddenly dropped a lot. When everyone gathered together to make tea and drink, Lu Xian even put on a blanket.

Everyone brought enough supplies, not to mention there is a small cold storage here.

"Brother He Lan, was Cen Ji this mean when we first met you?" Xue Xunyu asked in a low voice while Cen Ji was going to the bathroom.