Chapter 96 Arrogance

Start from the beginning

Jiang Lan took a deep breath, he didn't like to leave Lu Xian outside alone, but suddenly remembered the words Jiang Shumian left on the frosted paper: He is indeed my son.

"Then wait for me for five minutes."

"Okay." Lu Xian nodded.

Jiang Lan said something to the bodyguard in C language, the bodyguard nodded immediately, made a gesture of invitation to Lu Xian, and signaled him to go to the next room.

Lu Xian followed, turned around and gave Jiang Lan a comforting smile.

Jiang Lan and Lu Xian's figure disappeared, the smile on his face dissipated and was covered with ice.

They really didn't want Lu Xian to go in, but the original words were "Omegas have never set foot in this house, and their weak temperament will affect the prosperity of the manor." The arrogance and ignorance between the lines made Jiang Lan very disgusted.

Jiang Landuo endured them all for Jiang Shumian for a minute.

The decoration inside the room was even worse than the outside, with more gilt-tone decorative lines, so that the middle-aged man sitting in the middle smoking a cigar looked like a framed picture.

The man was about fifty years old, wearing a silver suit, leaning on a tall mahogany chair, with silver-white hair. I don't know if he was born like this or caused it later. His face is still youthful. He is an Alpha after all. He obviously doesn't have a particularly attractive aura, but it makes people unconsciously raise their vigilance. His danger is almost naturally blended into the air, and he even looks very kind when he smiles.

But people who can control an aristocratic group are by no means ordinary.

Jiang Lan looked at him calmly.

"You can call me Huo Qing. When I took my Chinese name, Qing was chosen by your father." The man's Chinese is very standard, and there is nostalgia in his tone.

When Jiang Lan saw him for the first time, he couldn't feel any emotional fluctuations after hearing the words, and thinking of his father's style of always doing the opposite, he immediately felt that "Qing" was very reminding and ironic.

"Mr. Huo." Jiang Lan nodded.

Huo Qing's eyes were not obvious, but with a kind of penetrability. He looked at Jiang Lan and said in a deep voice: "You are very similar to your father."

Jiang Lan: "Thank you."

Jiang Shumian was once the object that all Alphas looked up to.

This is Jiang Shumian's son... Huo Qing remained calm, but the hands that kept rubbing his knees still gave away a little bit of his mood. Before leaving, Jiang Shumian said very confidently, "My son will come."

After waiting for so many years, Huo Qing secretly made fun of Jiang Shumian. After all, how old was Jiang Shumian's son at that time? But when Jiang Lan stood in front of him, he seemed to have expected today.

Jiang Shumian was envied for being alive, and envied for having a son.

From entering the room to now, it was a few minutes of suffering for others, Jiang Lan remained calm, and Huo Qing couldn't help but think of his family...

Huo Qing swallowed the bitterness in his throat, and said to Jiang Lan, "Your father asked me to keep something."

Jiang Lan: "Thank you for your hard work."

Huo Qing asked someone to bring the box that had been prepared.

"This box has been locked by your father, and no one has opened it, including me." Huo Qing smiled, "Every heir of the Thatcherin family is a 'robber', because only in this way can the inheritance left by the ancestors be kept, but..." He patted the box, "This is the only time in my life that I kept my promise."