After Lu Xian closed the live broadcast room, he called Jiang Lan.

Mr. Jiang finally waited for the "greeting" he was thinking of.

"Why are you messing around with Feng Jin if you don't work hard?" Lu Xian asked.

He was really courageous, and subconsciously, he dared to point Jiang Lan's nose and spray.

Jiang Lan enjoyed it, and said with a smile: "You also recognize that it is Feng Jin?"

Lu Xian: "Except for him, you generally wouldn't be so childish to get angry with anyone."

Jiang Lan chuckled.

Lu Xian disagreed, "So much money, I want to give half of it to the platform."

"It doesn't matter." Jiang Lan's tone softened: "Miss me?"

Lu Xian: "..."

"Xiao Xian?"

Lu Xian accepted his fate, "Think about it, when will you come back?"

"Before five o'clock."

While speaking, Wang Heng opened the door and came in, holding a pile of documents, "Mr. Jiang."

Jiang Lan nodded, and when Lu Xian heard the movement on his side, he hung up first.

Jiang Lan put the mobile phone safely at hand, took the document handed over by Wang Heng, opened it and said, "Well, Vice President Chen's handwriting has improved and looks much better."

Wang Heng: "..." You are in a much better mood, aren't you still the same?

Jiang Lan even chatted with Wang Heng in a good mood, asked about his physical condition, and was all hairy when asked by Wang Heng.

Wang Tezhu said that he is used to it, and now he can go up the mountain of swords and down the sea of fire with ease.

At this moment, Cen Ji called.

Jiang Lan didn't know why, so he picked it up: "Huh?"

"Zhao Yanfeng is willing to vomit, but he wants to see you."

Jiang Lan was confused: "See me?"

Zhao Yanfeng didn't just insult Cen Cha, he was also an insider about the cooperation between Love Welfare Institute and Lintai back then, he couldn't say everything, but at least he knew part of it.

Even so, Jiang Lan felt that Zhao Yanfeng had nothing to do with him.

The only thing I can say...

Jiang Lan's expression cooled down, and Wang Heng took over the rest of the work, while he strode away.

I haven't seen him for a while, Zhao Yanfeng is almost half human and half ghost, Cen Ji said that he will never give more than one bite for every meal for three days, Zhao Yanfeng has never taken a shower, the smell of his body can be imagined, he is sitting in the corner where the light can barely reach half, his back is hunched, he raised his head when he heard the movement.

Cen Ji said coldly, "Don't you want to see President Jiang? Here we come."

Zhao Yanfeng's voice seemed to be useless, and it was very hoarse: "Can... give me a cigarette?"

As soon as Cen Ji's face changed, he was stopped by Jiang Lan.

Jiang Lan lost one of his cigarettes, and threw the lighter along with him.

Zhao Yanfeng, who was still struggling to move just now, rushed forward with hands and feet, held it tremblingly, lit it, then took a deep breath, leaned against the wall and exhaled slowly, as if he had come to life.