Chapter 88 Arguing

Start from the beginning

Lu Xian couldn't sit still immediately, stood up suddenly, and looked at Jiang Lan in a daze: "What are you doing?"

Aunt Liu shook her head slightly at Lu Xian.

Jiang Lan didn't answer and asked instead: "Did I tell you not to go out because the temperature is cooling down today?"

"I'm in my yard." Lu Xian argued.

"So is it difficult to add a coat?" Jiang Lan hadn't been so aggressive in front of Lu Xian for a long time.

Lu Xian didn't know, the doctor once told Jiang Lan: "Although your Omega's glands are almost recovered, it's not the most suitable time to get pregnant after all. Those negative reactions caused by the glands may come out during pregnancy, so you must take good care of them." Jiang Lan didn't let Lu Xian know this, and no matter how active Lu Xian was every day, Jiang Lan didn't really let go.

The prerequisite for Jiang Lan to be able to talk to everyone well is that Lu Xian is good.

His concerns are cautiously manifested in all directions.

Lu Xian couldn't answer for a while, Jiang Lan didn't scold him, but vented all his anger on Aunt Liu and Wen Zong. This was more uncomfortable than getting angry at him directly. After all, he wanted to go out by himself in the afternoon, but it was just a quarrel with Wangcai. From Lu Xian's point of view, people will always get sick while alive, and he is already careful enough.

Lu Xian was so angry that his head was in a daze, but he didn't want to quarrel with Jiang Lan, so he just slightly turned the beginning and said: "It has nothing to do with them."

Jiang Lan's face was tense, as if he was trying to endure something, and finally let Aunt Liu and Wen Zong leave.

"I..." As soon as Jiang Lan spoke, he saw Lu Xian turned and went upstairs with a blanket on.

Lu Xian lay on the bed for a long time and didn't see Jiang Lan coming up, so the more he thought about it, the more angry he became.

With his current situation and character, he would never admit that he was wrong.

The high fever quickly swallowed his reason. Lu Xian lay flat on the bed and groaned and panted. He felt that Jiang Lan seemed to be coming. The man tried his temperature again, but Lu Xian was in a bad mood and turned his head away.

"I caught a cold. It's not serious. Keep warm. The medicine I prescribed is one tablet a day, and it won't affect the child."

Lu Xian thought about it slowly, it should be the family doctor.

Afterwards, Jiang Lan seemed to stand by the bed for a long time.

Lu Xian was so burned that he stretched out his hand subconsciously, but Jiang Lan didn't take it.

Lu Xian then thought, oh, they had a fight.

There's no need to be friendly during a quarrel, Lu Xian pulled the quilt and turned over.

Jiang Lan: "..."

When he was in the deepest sleep, Lu Xian could still feel the pheromone pouring in from his glands. Jiang Lan was angry, but he still loved him.

Apart from lack of strength and inability to wake up, Lu Xian was actually not too uncomfortable. He was groggy, but his brain was running non-stop, thinking of many things from the past.

When Lu Xian really opened his eyes, it was already noon the next day.

His throat was a little sore, his nose was still blocked, and he stared at the ceiling for a while.