Chapter 87 Can't Sleep

Start from the beginning

He Lan tightened his suit jacket: "Go home."

Cen Ji frowned and followed, still muttering, "If it's cold, next time I'll wear something thicker."

Lu Xian was drowsy when he was in the car, but he woke up when he got home. After taking a shower, he played with Wang Cai for a while. The small plastic flying saucer flew out of the door with precision.

Lu Xian leaned over to pick it up, not as neatly as before, after all, he had to take care of a little guy who was growing up.

Jiang Lan finished washing soon, and came down wrapped in a gray silk bathrobe, her hair was a little messy after blowing, and she was handsome and unreasonable at night.

Lu Xian took a quick glance, then looked away.

Jiang Lan noticed it and laughed: "I'm your Alpha, you can watch it if you want."

Lu Xian stared at Wangcai, who was flicking his buttocks, and said righteously, "I want to take a good rest."

Following the warm breath between the neck and ears, Jiang Lan said in a low voice, "Look at me, why can't you take a good rest?"

Lu Xian glared, and squeezed out a sentence from between his teeth: "Fairy!"

During pregnancy, Omega's sexual desire... will be much stronger, Jiang Lan is short of "gracious invitation", Lu Xian resisted, but did not resist.

The frisbee was inserted into the green belt at the door, and Wangcai took some effort to pick it up, but when he came back, the living room was empty.

It made two tentative "barks".

Aunt Liu came out of the room when she heard the movement, stepped forward and pinched Wangcai's ears, and then put away the toy Frisbee. Wangcai knew that he didn't want to play, so he immediately followed Aunt Liu.

As soon as the sweet and greasy camellia fragrance came out in the bedroom, it was completely swallowed by the turbulent cold breath, but this seemingly extreme cold had a scalding temperature that could melt Lu Xian.

Lu Xian also wants to be tough! But no matter how many times he tried, there was no other result except being completely dominated by Jiang Lan.

At the end of the day, Lu Xian was already in a deep sleep, and Jiang Lan hugged him to wash him off.

Lu Xian couldn't keep up physically, but Jiang Lan was full of energy. It was rare for him to indulge. He went to the balcony to smoke half a cigarette, and the remaining half went out on the railing, and called Feng Jin.

When Feng Jin sat up from the bed with a dejected face, he seriously thought about driving over to fight Jiang Lan now.

"Do you know what time it is?" Feng Jin asked.

"One o'clock in the morning." Jiang Lan said lightly, "I spent a lot of money to hire a few genetic experts to come back and let you arrange the matter of Borrelia monsieri."

Feng Jin frowned: "Isn't it the same when you told me during the day?"

"I can't sleep, so I thought about telling you."

Feng Jin: "...Jiang Lan, you can't sleep, but I can."

"How can you sleep?" Jiang Lan asked, "Did you catch Xiaoyu?"

Feng Jin's drowsiness was instantly swept away.

Feng Jin smiled angrily, "Okay, tell me, I'll listen."

"I think you know Xiaoyu's live broadcast painting, but he must have not told you about his live broadcast number in order to hide his vest, right? Given how careful you are with him, you probably won't investigate. Come on, write it down, 35XXXXX63, and don't be nervous. It's nothing to be rejected by Omega once or twice. This kind of creature is mostly duplicity. Xiaoyu likes to eat chocolate cheese lava from a shop called 'Wendian Dessert' on Huxi Road. I bought it and sent it to him tomorrow."