Chapter 81 Go, go, don't touch me

Почніть із самого початку

Cen Ji was still pretending to be forceful: "What expression?"

He Lan's eyes landed precisely on Cen Ji's crotch...

"Restrain a little bit." He Lan whispered.

Cen Ji immediately shook the Tianling Gai, but immediately after, his ruffian aura came up, and he leaned in front of He Lan, releasing pheromone without any concealment: "Why should I restrain myself? Don't you miss me?"

The light and domineering tone also carried a hint of coquettishness.

The smell of strong alcohol burned He Lan's nerve endings along the invisible wire in the air. He took a deep breath, but his body began to tremble uncontrollably.

For five full years, he has not accepted any invitation from an Alpha, and he survived the estrus period. His body and brain have formed a certain reflection mechanism, but this seemingly impregnable mechanism has the ability to decipher the code——

Cenji's pheromones.

He Lan's deep depression seemed to be counterattacked all at once.

Seeing He Lan's ugly face, Cen Ji was taken aback, "Is it me..."

He Lan stretched out his pale fingers to press Cen Ji's mouth, stopping Alpha's next words. He still held the cigarette that Feng Jin handed over to him in his left hand. In order to calm down the beast that was crazily crashing into the cage and hoarse, he had no choice but to take out the lighter and light it.

Smoking is not good, Cen Ji was not willing to watch him smoke before, but now the situation is special, and he did not stop him.

He Lan sighed deeply, and asked Cen Ji through the fog and night: "You are twenty-five years old now, can you still go seven days in a row?"

Cen Ji was taken aback for a moment.

Following the gushing lava in his eyes, it seemed that He Lan could be burned to the bone.

He Lanfeng smiled elegantly, and threw the key to Cen Ji, "You drive, I can't."

Cen Ji pulled open the driver's seat door.

Lu Xian also returned to the co-pilot recently, Jiang Lan was fastening his seat belt, Lu Xian slightly lowered his head to look through the gap, "I'm really curious what Brother He Lan said, Cen Ji seems to be more obedient each time."

Jiang Lan: "Dog trainers, there's no need to listen."

Lu Xian: "..."

It was already ten o'clock in the evening when Jiang Lan brought Lu Xian home.

"Xiao Xian, take a shower and go to bed." Jiang Lan arranged the shoes of the two of them.

Unexpectedly, when Lu Xian sat on the sofa, the old god was there. After thinking about it for a while, he suddenly said, "I don't want to sleep."

Jiang Lan was stunned for a moment, then looked back: "Don't want to sleep?"

"Yes!" Lu Xian nodded wildly.

Jiang Lan what radar?

The man stood up slowly immediately, and let out a doubtful monosyllable from his nasal cavity: "Huh?"

"It's nothing." Lu Xian leaned back, like spreading cakes: "At the banquet today, the girl I met last, her boyfriend... No, her ex-boyfriend is a soft-boiled man."

Jiang Lan took a precise step with his left foot, "This way."

He is not.

Lu Xian continued: "Don't worry, the phone unlock code is Bai Yueguang's birthday."