Chapter 66 Surprise the audience with words

Start from the beginning

The venue for the birthday celebration was set at a high-end house hall with a scale of 2,000 square meters. Jiang Lan originally wanted to book out the venue, but considering that there were only a few of them, it was empty and boring, so he booked a corner booth, which was very stretchable.

And those who can come here to have fun are celebrities or celebrities, so it is not uncommon to see one or two familiar faces on TV.

Xue Xunyu never expected that his dream would come true one day. He searched the Internet for information about this house, and only saw a few luxurious and exquisite photos, but he didn't even see the relevant price. What does that mean? It means that even those who have money may not be able to attend.

Xue Xunyu couldn't help but feel his feet fluttering. For the first time, he felt that he should dress up and not waste it!

Waking up early this morning, Lu Xian bombarded Xue Xunyu with text messages, all saying "Happy Birthday", "Abba loves you" and so on, Xue Xunyu replied very slowly, Lu Xian muttered what this person was doing while eating bread.

It's really hard to look forward to the afternoon——

"Jiang Lan? Brother?" Lu Xian called to the bedroom, "Where's the gift box on the table?"

"I've already put it in the car." Jiang Lan came out with an extra coat on his arm, which looked like Lu Xian's.

"It's hot today." Lu Xian didn't want to wear it.

"Cool down at night." Jiang Lan stepped forward and wrapped his arms around his waist.

For Xue Xunyu's birthday, Lu Xian was worried for several days, and bought a three-tiered fruit cake with filling.

Jiang Lan is driving slowly now, and just met Lin Haoyuan and the others at the door. After lowering the car window, Xu Zhi poked his head out, "Lu Xian!"

"Here!" Lu Xian hurriedly lowered the window.

"Today I'm drinking and dancing with Xiaoyu, so it's nothing to do with you."

Lu Xian: "... Are you hurting or not?!"

Xue Xunyu refused to let them pick him up and insisted on coming by himself. Lu Xian didn't know what he was doing, but he had the biggest birthday, so Jiang Lan had to send him an admission code to avoid being blocked at the door.

It was only three o'clock in the afternoon, and there were no people around. The dance floor in the middle was embedded half a meter below, and there were all kinds of lighting equipment for fun. You can imagine how lively it will be after the hour.

Jiang Lan asked the waiter to serve Lu Xian a glass of juice.

Xu Zhi, on the other hand, happily drank a low-strength cocktail.

Lu Xian glanced at him, then turned to Jiang Lan and asked, "Can I hit him?"

"That won't work." Lin Haoyuan smiled and said, "You should hit me."

Lin Haoyuan's camouflage is not as high as Jiang Lan's, he is more down-to-earth, and if he hadn't married early, he would also be a high-quality Alpha that everyone in the circle loves.

The waiter smiled and pushed the cake up and put it on the empty table aside.

Jiang Lan and Lin Haoyuan haven't seen each other for half a month. The two Alphas had a drink and sat on the sofa chatting about business. Xu Zhi got dizzy when he heard it.

"Xiaoyu told me to surprise the audience today." Xu Zhi was serious.

Lu Xian snorted softly, "This is almost becoming his motto, in fact..."