Chapter 62 Encounter

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." Jiang Lan responded, "This fabric is not soft enough, why hold it?"

fabric? Lu Xian was stunned for a moment, and as everything before going to bed became clear, he looked down at the clothes in his arms and then at Jiang Lan. Although he didn't speak, the roots of his ears turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Got caught.

"Brother, I..." Lu Xian wanted to explain, but there seemed to be nothing to say.

"It's all yours." Jiang Lan said and opened his arms, smiling dotingly and handsomely: "But I'm back, hugging me is better than hugging these clothes?"

Lu Xian felt that Jiang Lan was so charming.

After being discovered by Jiang Lan, Lu Xian didn't hide it anymore, and even let himself go, sometimes took out several pieces and put them by his side, just looking at them felt at ease, because of Jiang Lan's connivance, Lu Xian didn't find anything wrong.

Jiang Lan didn't go to work on Saturday, and originally planned to sleep with Lu Xian until he woke up naturally, but was woken up by a phone call.

"Brother, Mom is in the hospital, do you want to come and see?" Lu Tingxie asked from the other end.

Lu Xian frowned: "What's wrong?"

Lu Tingxie sighed, "What else could be the reason? Either Lu Yan'an or the company, the real power of her and her father has already been greatly reduced by grandpa, and the relatives at her mother's house who were lying flat and receiving bonuses were also kicked out by grandpa. I don't care, but the second brother has been targeted lately, and my mother made a mockery of me when he came to deliver food this morning."

Lu Xian pressed the center of her eyebrows, Su Ningyue was angry because her former benefits were gone. In the past, Lu Loujing was in charge of the power. She straightened her back in her natal family, and everyone praised her. Now, although the old man passed the position to their son, he used tough methods. He almost kicked their husband and wife out of power. Su Ningyue could drive herself to death just thinking about it.

"Is it serious?" Lu Xian asked again.

"I'm sick, but I think I still have strength when scolding my second brother." Lu Tingxie paused at this point: "Forget it, brother, don't come, Mom will definitely use you as a punching bag again, and I will tell you if there are other situations."

Lu Xian replied: "Okay."

Lu Tingxie was right, Lu Xian was just a beanbag delivered to his door, and he wanted to leave.

In the ward, Su Ningyue sat on the bed with a sullen face. When she heard the movement, she immediately raised her head. Seeing that it was Lu Tingxie, a trace of disappointment flashed in her eyes.

"Are you hungry? I still have some chicken soup." Lu Tingxie asked.

"Not hungry!" Su Ningyue's tone was blunt, and Lu Tingxie didn't even frown at this. She was wearing a short skirt with hips, and her wavy curly hair was sexy and provocative. Hearing what her mother said, Lu Tingxie sat on the chair and started playing with her mobile phone.

Lu Shuangse is now a Roujiamo, and the living environment is very difficult, but if Lu Tingxie wants to say that the second brother is also making mistakes on his own, just ignore her mother's temperament, the more you talk about her, the more energetic she will be.

Sure enough, seeing Lu Tingxie remained unmoved, Su Ningyue couldn't sit still, "You didn't tell your elder brother about my hospitalization?"

"Brother Jiang Lan said that the supplements will be delivered in the afternoon." Lu Tingxie replied.