Xue Xunyu followed behind and saw this scene as soon as he raised his eyes.

Xu Zhi stopped, scanned around and frowned: "Xiao Xian? Who are these people?"

Just as Lu Xian was thinking about what to say, Xue Xunyu squinted his eyes and stared at Li Mingyao: "You look familiar."

Xu Zhi heard that he let down his vigilance: "Know?"

After that, Xue Xunyu shouted "Damn!", and then his whole aura changed, full of murderous aura.

Xue Xunyu also thought of Li Mingyao, when Lu Xian gave him a schoolbag to beat him from the second floor to the first floor, it was a sensation. After all, the differentiation had been completed at that time, and an Omega chased an Alpha to beat him, who wasn't surprised?

At this moment, Xue Xunyu stepped forward, pulled Lu Xian behind him, and without waiting for everyone's reaction, grabbed Li Mingyao's collar and threw him away, "So it's your grandson!"

"Little fish!" Lu Xian yelled, but it was useless.

When Xue Xunyu saw someone blocking Lu Xian, he would act like a ghost, but this person was still an old enemy, and immediately the "buff" was full, and he kicked and kicked out with Li Mingyao.

The other two came back together with Li Mingyao and wanted to chase after them to help.

Among them was an Omega, which was directly detained by Xu Zhi, and Lu Xian was shocked to find that Xu Zhi would also fight!

Xu Zhi pressed the Omega against the wall, "What's the matter with you?!"

"It hurts! Let go!"

Lu Xian was worried about Xue Xunyu, and when he was about to leave, he remembered Omega being bullied. He turned his head and asked quickly, "Are you injured?!"

Omega shook his head.

"Let's go!" Lu Xian grabbed his wrist, and the first thing he felt was that it was hard and firm.

Outside, Xue Xunyu had already kicked Li Mingyao several times, and he wanted to hit him on the head with his arms raised. Xue Xunyu was about 1.78 meters tall, and Li Mingyao was about the same height as Li Mingyao, and his physical fitness was also comparable.

Seeing Li Mingyao's sudden change of face, Lu Xian was startled, "How dare you!"

Li Mingyao obviously wanted to use pheromones to attack.

but......

"Fuck!" Xue Xunyu covered his mouth and nose and backed away: "What's so stinky?" He looked Li Mingyao up and down: "Did you pull it?"

Li Mingyao's face turned livid.

"This smell..." Xu Zhi couldn't help rolling his eyes, and then looked at Li Mingyao: "I'm going to brother, it can't be your pheromone smell?"

"Yes." Xue Xunyu said in a low voice, "The level of pheromone is not high, but it has absolute spiritual pollution. I declare that you have won, and accept your supernatural powers."

Li Mingyao was so angry that his heart and lungs burst. The smell of pheromones was the pain of his life, especially the Omega he had just caught. Standing behind Xu Zhi at this moment, he couldn't hide his dislike.

Li Mingyao's eyes widened angrily, waiting to see Xu Zhi kneel down and beg for mercy, but Xu Zhi's expression never changed.

Lu Xian realized that Xu Zhi had Lin Haoyuan's mark on him.

Low-level ones like Li Mingyao simply can't cover and compete with the high-level Alpha's mark.

"How come..." Li Mingyao looked shocked.