Chapter 58 It's Rare

Start from the beginning

Although he was the eldest son of the Lu family, he hadn't really enjoyed the life of a young master for a few days. As far back as he could remember, Lu Shuangse's brother and sister and Lu Yan'an had a driver to pick them up, and Lu Xian took the bus by himself. Lu Loujing asked why, and Su Ningyue replied that the child liked it.

Lu Xian thought about it a lot, until the electronic female voice announced the arrival of the station.

He squeezed through the crowd and got off the car. There was a square in front of him, and the CZ club was not far behind.

The facade of the entire club is made of transparent special glass, which extends horizontally for more than 30 meters. Once it is illuminated by light, the whole will appear a silvery white, luxurious and heroic.

The security guard at the gate stood upright, and when he saw Lu Xian approaching, he immediately reached out to stop him.

Lu Xian silently took out a black card from his pocket.

Jiang Lan gave it.

The security guard gave way as soon as he saw it.

The last time Lu Xian came to this place was four years ago, and he was picked up by Lu Loujing. As a result, Lu Yan'an had a lot of fun with a group of peers, and he sat in a corner by himself because of the label of "jealous of his younger brother's wicked mind".

In fact, Lu Xian is also happy to be at leisure, except for Xue Xunyu, he doesn't want to have close friendships with others.

"Huh? Young Master Lu." Someone whispered.

Lu Xian turned around and saw Zhao Xi, Zhao Chi's cousin.

Last time at Lu Yanan's engagement banquet, there were rumors that Lu Xian was dragged away by Alpha, and during the confrontation, Zhao Xi demolished Lu Yanan several times.

Lu Xian's impression of him was "arrogant" and "pure pheromone".

Different from Alpha's grading, Omega is determined by the concentration of pheromone. The purer the pheromone and the easier it is to release, the Omega will naturally be more favored by Alpha. In the era of pheromone domination, they have the priority to choose. When Lu Xian's glands were not well developed, there was a period of time when the pheromone was very thin even in estrus.

"Master Zhao." Lu Xian said hello.

Zhao Xi was followed by a group of people, which seemed to be in a circle, and everyone was looking at Lu Xian with obscure and sharp eyes.

"Zhao Xi, who is this?" An Alpha stepped forward, looking like a ruffian, with a stud on his right ear, and when he asked Zhao Xi, his eyes glanced stickily over Lu Xian's face.

"Lu Yan'an's eldest brother." Zhao Xi said in an ordinary tone.

But as soon as this remark came out, some people changed their faces.

Lu Xian also found out that Zhao Xi didn't get along with Lu Yan'an.

And Lu Xian's sense of presence is very low no matter which circle he is in. Firstly, he rarely shows up, and secondly, Lu Yan'an deliberately conceals it, so that when people talk about the Omega of the Lu family, the first reaction is Lu Yan'an. As for his elder brother...it seems to be an Omega too?

Back then, the marriage between Lu Xian and Jiang Lan was even more hidden. Although these people were from the second and third generations of rich people, they were still several levels behind Jiang Lan. They couldn't get real information, so few knew that Lu Xian was Jiang Lan's Omega.

Zhao Xi didn't know what to think, and never mentioned this point.

That Alpha said "Hey", obviously intending to curry favor with Zhao Xi, and said in a dawdly way: "That's it, I lost interest in an instant."