Chapter 57 Letting Go

Start from the beginning

The knuckles of Lu Xian's hand holding the railing turned white, and he chuckled after a while: "It's not that you shouldn't pick me up, but you shouldn't have given birth to me. When my genetic test showed that I was an Omega, you should have killed me."

"Whose fault?!" Su Ningyue's voice suddenly sharpened: "If you were Alpha, these things wouldn't exist!"

Lu Xian was already tired of hearing these words, no matter what happened or why, it must be his fault in the end.

Lu Xian felt a dull pain in his heart, he said in a hoarse voice: "So Mom is here, what do you want?"

Su Ningyue sneered: "Fortunately, you still have a conscience and know how to make up for it."

invest? cooperate? Lu Xian thought to himself, but he would never agree to anything, let alone influence Jiang Lan's decision.

But Su Ningyue didn't speak for a long time, as if it was difficult for her to talk about it.

Lu Xian's heart sank inexplicably, he subconsciously looked at Su Ningyue, and suddenly heard her say: "Do you have to fight for the person your brother likes?"

The wind whizzed past his ears, and Lu Xian's brain went blank for a moment. When he thought the situation was already bad, it seemed that it could develop in a worse direction. His biological mother wanted to take away his Alpha for his younger brother.

This sounds like black humor.

But it's so absurd and true.

"You want me...to leave Jianglan?" Lu Xian said every word, he rarely looked at Su Ningyue with this kind of gaze, some emotion was burning violently, it was extremely glaring, and it directly plunged into the tip of Su Ningyue's heart, making her flustered for no reason.

"Because of what? Because Lu Yan'an likes it?" Lu Xian said, taking two steps forward.

He walked unsteadily, but his footing was heavy, and his state was not right. He seemed to have been drained of all his energy, but he relied on another kind of will to support him. Lu Xian never forced Su Ningyue. For the first time, he urgently needed an answer.

Su Ningyue backed away in fright: "What are you doing?!"

"Do I have to give Lu Yan'an everything she wants?" Lu Xian asked, "Even if it takes my life, do you think it doesn't matter?"

Su Ningyue's panic became more and more serious, but she still insisted: "Why are you killed?"

"I'm pregnant." Lu Xian's face was white against the moonlight, "I also completed the lifetime mark with Jiang Lan. He is a top-level Alpha. Even if I remove the glands, I can only adapt to his pheromones. Without him, I can't survive the long estrus period, and I can't give birth to this child safely. Mom, what are you saying at this time, not to kill me?"

Su Ningyue was speechless, she was only thinking about Lu Yanan's grievances, but once she left Jiang Lan, she knew exactly what would happen to Lu Xian.

"Also!" The violent emotional ups and downs made Lu Xian's heart beat faster, followed by needle-like pain spreading to his limbs, but he was like a weak flower that suddenly burst open, revealing a solid fruit, showing a kind of determination that would not give up an inch, "I will not leave Jianglan! From now on, Lu Yanan will never want to take anything from me!"

Su Ningyue's guilt that had just emerged disappeared, and she seemed to be unable to bear Lu Xian's resistance, and suddenly became furious: "Do you still have a conscience?! Yan An is your younger brother!"

As soon as the voice finished speaking, the curtain on the side was lifted vigorously, Lu Yan'an strode forward with red eyes, immediately supported Su Ningyue, and burst into tears: "Brother, don't contradict your mother like this, I don't want to argue with you, as long as the family is harmonious, I will feel wronged..."