Chapter 49 Symptoms of discomfort

Start from the beginning

Henan continued to snow heavily, and Lu Xian seemed to have entered a period of hibernation, often drowsy, and when his mind cleared up a little, he found that the tree trunks outside the window gave off a green color brewing with vitality.

The manga draft of this issue is also coming to an end. Unexpectedly, the popularity is higher than last time, and the manuscript fee is enough for Lu Xian to rest for a few months.

His editor is a ruthless person, and he is either urging manuscripts or on the way of urging manuscripts 365 days a year, but he is more lenient to him after knowing the identity of Lu Xian Omega.

Lu Xian woke up at noon that day, suddenly inspired, so he turned on the live broadcast and drew some basic character lines.

It has to be said that without desire and without seeking truth created a miracle. The number of people in his live broadcast room exceeded 7,000 in just half an hour.

Lu Xian looked at the numbers in the upper right corner, and thought it was a system error.

[Hahaha, look how good-looking the hand of the blogger who has removed his head can be eaten. 】

This sentence seems to be ridiculed, but in fact it is already a bit insulting. It can be seen that You Jiang's fans have spared no effort recently to establish an indestructible personality for Lu Xian.

Lu Xian's fans immediately jumped out to retort, but he himself didn't care: "Stop arguing, as I said before, looking at paintings is not looking at people."

[Chacha, I just checked, and your new work ranks second on the site! 】

Lu Xian smiled and said, "Really? It's better than I expected."

I don't know whose lungs were pierced by this sentence, and the barrage jumped: [Cut! Didn't you use Yaoshen's inspiration? 】

Learning to be smart is not called "plagiarism" but "borrowing".

Lu Xian was not polite: "It's still the same sentence, those who copy empty-handed are orphans."

【curse? ! 】

The barrage started arguing again, Lu Xian felt annoyed, so he simply hid it for the time being. Inspiration is a rare thing. After Lu Xian drew a draft that he was satisfied with, he had already been hung up on the forum three times. Besides, as long as Chacha doesn't break the defense, this matter won't affect him much.

Indeed, Lu Xian didn't care at all.

He went to buy Longjing with the still warm manuscript fee, and took the opportunity to call Xue Xunyu out to treat his guests to dinner.

Xue Xunyu also stayed at home for a month, although it was a little dull, but what should I say? Cold winter is the time for Omega to stand still and recharge its energy. After all, a cold will last for a long time, so this time Xue Xunyu's face is still rosy.

Sitting down at the hot pot restaurant, Lu Xian looked at Xue Xunyu: "Is the estrus coming soon?"

"Don't worry, I have all the glandular inhibitors ready." Xue Xunyu said carelessly, calling the waiter to bring up a can of sour plum soup.

Lu Xian sighed in his heart, but he absolutely would not allow Xue Xunyu to find an Alpha casually.

While waiting for the food, Xue Xunyu swiped his phone, and suddenly chuckled: "You Jiang's fans are really anxious, jumping up and down whenever they see an opportunity, but you serialized his works at the same time, and you exploded him into the street. This is the strongest face slap." Xue Xunyu said "Bah", "I knew to catch Yaoshen to speak, and insisted on relying on your work to Yaoshen, rubbish means."