We Are Coming.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Ari, just accept the fact that we are going to be okay. You and the kids are safe and everything can just move on." He comforted.

"Xavier please just listen to me. Evan has not contacted us in over a week, surely if he sorted it and Stephen was locked up somewhere he would have told us."

"Maybe he is busy."

"Xavier you don't believe that. I suggest we keep everyone in training and we keep patrols on the go until we are sure. We need to ready"

"Ready for what?"

"For anything."

"Ariana. Evan has got it covered. Please stop worrying it is not good for you. I'll tell you what, call Charlotte and plan something nice. I'll be here with the kids."

I smiled at him as he picked up the children and took them upstairs. Maybe he was right but I couldn't shake this feeling. It was bad. Really bad.

I decided to do what Xavier said and got ready. I called Charlotte and she was down to hangout. We decided to go into the city and grab a few things, Charlotte wanted to grab some baby stuff and I thought it would be nice to get the twins some new clothes. They were growing up fast.

Charlotte picked me up and we were on our way. We played music, sang some songs, it really helped to take my mind off things. We got into the city and headed straight for the shopping centre. When we got in we browsed for a while, went into a few shops and managed to buy what we needed. When we were done, we put our bags in the car and headed to a restaurant for some food. We chose to eat in a cute little cafe, it was quiet and out of the way. The waiter approached us and took our food order.

"So be honest with me, how are you really feeling? I know something is up" Charlotte asked

"I just can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen."

"Like what? Stephen is probably locked up somewhere after all he has done."

"It just feels to easy. Stephen wouldn't have just gone down without a fight." I said.

"You really think he could be planning something." She questioned.

"If he has done something to Evan there is nothing and no one that can stop him. I have tried to explain to Xavier that we need to have our guards up and be ready but he just won't listen. The pack, our families, friends and our children could be at risk."

"Ariana, maybe you are just suffering from some sort of trauma from what Stephen did to you. I mean he did nearly kill you, and after what you found out what he did to his mate I can imagine it will be hard for you to let go and heal from that trauma, but I don't think you should worry. You are safe. Your children are safe. Everyone is safe. You are back home and you are getting married, we should be celebrating." She smiled.

"I guess you are right. When you say it like that, it does make a lot of sense." I replied.

She smiled at me and I felt somewhat better, maybe I was just being paranoid.

We ate our food and headed back home. I asked Charlotte if she could drop me off at the pack house as I wanted to check in on Sophie.

I arrived and headed straight for Sophie's room. I knocked gently and I heard her scuffling around before she opened the door.

"Hi there Ari." She said as she let me in.

"Hi Sophie, how are you doing?" I asked.

"I am much better. I enjoy it here, everyone has been so welcoming."

"That is so good to hear." I smiled.

"I must admit though, I miss my old pack." She frowned,

"That is understandable."