CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Jiang Tiantian just woke up. Everyone was afraid that she would be unstable, so they only sent Duan Yan into the ward alone.

  Before going in, Duan Yan quietly gave Secretary Zhou a task, that is to stand between Song Lian and Xu Yi and keep them separated.

  Although Secretary Zhou is a ba, he also understands that Alpha's possessiveness is very strong, so he can understand Mr. Duan's childish task.

  It feels like Mr. Duan's life has been getting better and better since Mr. Duan's car accident. He used to be quite able to restrain himself. At least there will never be a superficial conflict with Manager Song. Now...the two seem to want to knock each other down when they meet.

  After Secretary Zhou answered, Duan Yan opened the door of the ward.

  The woman in the white and blue striped hospital gown was half leaning on the head of the bed and staring sideways at the branches outside the window in a daze. Her long, smooth hair was scattered and hung on her curved arms. Probably due to excessive blood loss, the woman's face was pale, and even her pink lips lost their color.

  Changing out of her sexy skirt and heavy makeup, Jiang Tiantian overlapped with her in high school.

  "Are you okay?" Duan Yan said dryly, he didn't know what to say, all the consolation is meaningless now.

  "Ayan, a bird parked by the window just now." Jiang Tiantian didn't answer, she asked something irrelevant.

  "Ah?" Duan Yan didn't know how to answer for a moment.

  "I suddenly thought, if only I was still drawing, I would be able to draw it." Jiang Tiantian's voice was as calm as a pool of stagnant water.

  "If you want to paint again, it's not impossible. You at least have some art skills, so you can start over." Duan Yan said seriously.

  "Have you done it all over again?" Jiang Tiantian turned to look at him, her eyes, which were originally brilliant, had become dull without any sense of vitality.

  "If I can do it all over again, I will definitely love myself well. I won't pin my hopes on anyone." Jiang Tiantian reluctantly twitched the corners of her mouth, as if trying to pull out a smile.

  "You can do it now, if you are willing to tell me the truth about everything." Duan Yan said.

  Jiang Tiantian shook her head and said, "Ayan, I know you have lost your memory. I guessed it the day I returned your card. I called you when I was injured, so I was even more sure. Since you don't remember my dirty past, don't remember it, please."

  "Ban Hua..." Duan Yan blurted out habitually in a hurry.

  When Jiang Tiantian heard this address, her expression changed from stunned to bitter, and finally she covered her face with one hand and began to cry.

  It's not true that Duan Yan wants to reach out to comfort him, and it's not true that he doesn't comfort him.

  "You are not even afraid of death, so why bother with the past? Who hasn't passed away yet." Duan Yan said awkwardly.

The woman's thin shoulders trembled slightly, and her voice was as desperate as a little beast in a desperate situation.

  "I don't have a future, I've lost it a long time ago. For so many years, I've been like a walking dead. If it wasn't for you, if you hadn't pulled me in, I wouldn't be able to last so long... Ah Yan, I often wondered, if I accepted you in high school, would everything be different?"